A White Wand.

Mulai dari awal

"Very well, Roger since you yourself are a Metamorphmagus it's only deemed appropriate for you to answer." Dumbledore smiled kindly toward the Gryffindor boy.

"A Metamorphmagus is a witch or wizard, who has the ability to change their appearance at will. They do not need to perform a spell, nor drink any potion in order to achieve this." Roger finished proudly.

"That is correct, ten points to Gryffindor for that excellent answer. Now would you be so kind as to give the class an example." Dumbledore complimented Roger.

Instantly Roger's once brunette locks began turning a shade of deep sea blue. His eyes changed as well from a plain brown to a bright green. I was impressed to say the least. Roger gave a boyish smile towards the professor while the class began clapping. Roger stood giving dramatic bow before falling back into his chair lazily. His hair color fading once more, but instead of going back to brown, it turned into golden locks.

"Thank you for that showcase Roger. Now, one must be born Metamorphmagus for there is no way to train into becoming one. This ability is very rare, not many are graced with a gift such as this. However, this ability does come in handy as a Metamorphmagi can change at will for however long they desire. They can take a wide variety of forms such as, changing sex, age, but they cannot change into anything other than human." Dumbledore lectured the class, in a optimistic tone.

I sighed sluggishly writing down notes in terrible hand-writing. That was better than high school, but I still hated taking notes.

~

"Let's go, Lightly." Tom said in a cool voice, his hand gripping my arm tight. "Since you feel the need to cheat—I believe a study session is in order." Tom dragged me away from the Transfiguration classroom.

I yelped as my feet moved to follow, looking behind me only to see Dumbledore watching from the doorway. A ghost of a smile flickered on his lips, me only glaring in return. He was watching me be harassed by another student with a smile. What the fuck?

Tom led us to the library, his hand tugging the arm of my Gryffindor robes—forcing me to keep up with his quick pace.

After what felt like forever—but in reality was only three minutes, Tom and I were sat toward the very back of the library.

Tom turned his head looking around at the small number of students before waving his wand, casting what I could only presume as some sort of silencing spell. I couldn't stop myself from gazing at his wand. It looked bizarre.

His wand was very long, longer than most I had seen so far. Unlike everyone else's brown wands, Tom's was bone-white. The handle was thick curving just at the end alarmingly sharp. From the handle it turned thin with few short holes lining the very edge.

 From the handle it turned thin with few short holes lining the very edge

To most his wand was hair-raising. However, me being me; was simply fascinated with how idiosyncratic it looked in comparison to other wands. Tom noticed my look at his wand and made a face of confusion.