"Okay class! Pick a partner! We will be playing Soccer! You will be making passes with your partner!"

I panic. I looked around and every one had a partner but me. I never have partner because i have no friends. I usualy get partnerd up with the teacher. Honestly i dont care cause GYM is not a subject. Its an excuse for children to do exercise.

"Mrs Kim! Come here!" My GYM teacher yeald out znd every one stared me. I feel my face becoming hotter by the second.

Am i in trouble? Did i do something wrong?

I rush to him.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"
Im shaking.

"This is our newest student. His name is Kangmin. Im giving you the job of showing him around the school. Hes very shy so be nice to him."

"SIR YES SIR!" I said like if he was a milatary chef.
Llll  ,
"Were at school not at milatary."

"Isnt it the same thing?" I whisperd. Kangmin heard me and he laughed.

We walked to one on the back corners of the GYM. I picked up a pink soccer ball.

"So why did you move here?"

"Um my parents gave up on me.. and uhh im living with my aunt" I feel bad for him. He looks like a nice guy that does nothing to harm others.

"Im so sorry.." i said trying not to to hug him.

"Dont be, my parents didmt take care of me anyway. Its better here. Less work to do.
No doing dishes, cleaning the whole house by myself. Its wayyy better now."

"Well im here if you need me. As you can probably see by now i have no friends. Im always alone so it will be better with you here. Well that is if you want to be around me"

We both laugh akwardly.

"Why wouldnt i? Your nice, pretty and you have a great personality." Did he just call me pretty? He couldnt have.

"Awww thx. What a sweet heart!" I said cutely.

- - - - - - - - -

End of flash back

- - - - - - - - -

We went back to class for english class. Unlike others i loved english class. The people around think otherwise. I find it challenging to learn it and im here for the challenge. Im pretty got at it acctually.

" hello class, i have an anouncement. You will be doing a english song project. I was alway a fan of duets. So there for you will be partnerd with someone and do a duet." Me and Kangmin looked at each other with 'the look' meaning that we're going to be partners.

"Before you look at your friends and be like 'omg your my partner forever and ever!!' Theres a catch, i will be the one to chose your partner. Ive written it them down and i will start:

Mark and Mina

Hyung Sik and Alex

Kangmin and Lisa

Rose and Jennie

And last but surtenly

Kim And Hakmin!

Thats all the groups for this project and if you have a problem with your partners, deal with it! You have 3 days to work on the project." 

Thats great!! Im with Hakmin! What coukd possibly go wrong?!

Im paniccing. I cant be with him! He'ill make be do every thing!!! I mean every thing. Hes probably going to make me record his voice for him. And make me do his parts with a male voice. great!

I stay put. Im not moving an inch.

"Well howdy partner!" He greats me.

"Im not happy with this"

"Me neither but it is what it is!"

"Im not doing all the work. Your helping me." I stated

"Its a duet what do you think i can do. Make you mimic my voice? HA you would fail. Your voice is to high pitch!"

"I knew that! Now, what song are we going to do?

"I dont know. Maybe a duet?"

"Well no shit sherlock!"

"Dont swear, cause i might tell on you." He said

"How old are you? You act like if you're 11 years old!"

"Well im just more mature then you"

"Oh yeah suurreee" i said sarcasticly.

"Im happy that you agree!"

"I was being sarcastic"

"Noooo realyy?" He said sarcasticly.

"Ah ha ha"

This id going to be a loonnggg project. I might die. Dying is better then this.

UHHGGGGG

- - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for reading the first chapter!!! One of meany more! Thanks for reading