Chapter 1

Rinnggggg

The school bell rang for lunch. I get up from my seat and i start walking to the door but something was stopping me. It was Hakmin.

"What are you doing? Im hungry." I said with a serious manner.

"I want you to do my math homework." He said and grined.

"Do it by yourself."

"No. Your going to do it for me"

"You cant force me. I have my korean rights!" I tried to walk through him but i failed.
"Let me pass."

"Not until you agree to do my homework."

"FINE IM GOING TO DO YOURE GODDAMN HOMEWORK!" I yeald. I hear high heald walking towards me. I know that sound. Mrs. Hyuk. Shes the head master of this high school. Every one is scared of her. Included me.

"Is there a problem here? I heard yealing. Even a curse word!" I stood still. I didnt make a sound or movement.

"Im sorry do disturb you on your lunch break Mrs. Hyuk, but Kim was trying to force me to do her home work. She was yealing and cussing at me." Its like his whole personality changed in a second. She looked at Hakmin with sweet eyes.

"Im so sorry for this Hakmin. Ill make sure she learns her lesson." She glared at me.
He handed over his home work. With he accted like it was mine. She took it.
"You can go eat now Hakmin. Ill have a word with Kim." She smiled as he was walking to the lunch room.

She pulled me by the ear until we were at my seat.

"What has gotten into your mind Mrs Kim?" She yeald.

"I swear i didnt do that he di-" i was cut off.

"Are you saying that Hakmin. A straight A student would force you to do his own homework?" She laughed.
"Kids these days with theyre exuses." I look at the door and i saw Kangmin waiting for me.
"You need to be punished. Three days of detention. After school. Is so happens that you dont show up. You will be added two days every time. Understood?"

"Yes Mrs Hyuk.."

I get up and go straight to my locker for my money.

"What did you do?" Kangmin asked.

"Ughhh its Hakmin." I roled my eyes.

"Again?"

"He keeps on bullying me and i get blamed. Im sick and tired of it."

"Stay strong its the last yrar of high school. He cant bully you next year. Youll be an adult."

"True. Lets eat!"

"Yasssss!!"
We laugh and walk to the lunch room.

"Yes! Spicy rice balls, kimchi and chicken feet! My favorite!" I said. Kangmin laughed.
"Do you have a problem with my addiction of my favorite meal?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Yeah i do! Im sick and tired of having to eat other things because your eating it all!"

"Im sorry!"

"No your not!"

"That true! Im sorry for lying to you!"

"Its fine!"

We laugh until the survalence came and gave us a warning for detention.

Kangmin is my only friend. Hes been there with me since the first day of high school. We met in GYM class.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Flash back

- - - - - - - - - - - -