Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

"I was thinking," he explained and started the car.

"Okay?" I hesitated and reached for his hand. He grabbed it and turned onto the road.

"What you mentioned this morning, I think we should spend this week getting use to other things," he smiled. I felt a blush crawling up my neck and shrugged.

"Oh no, no, no don't get shy on me now. You are the one who wants to have sex." I snatched my hand from his grip making him look at me confused.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"You-if you-why? I don't want to anymore, if you don't want to then what's the point?" I hissed and looked out the window.

"What? Wait, oh no Haz I'm sorry lovely it just came out wrong. I want to, trust me I want to. I meant-what I meant was don't get shy because you were the one who brought it up. Sorry love, it came out wrong." he explained and looked at me.

"But you want to?" I asked biting  my lip.

"Course, that and many many other things!" he winked. I felt the blush came back and looked out the window.

"We could try my hand, or mouth, maybe my tongue? Do you have any suggestions baby?" he asked and ran his hand from my knee up.

"Y-yeah stop before I keep you from L-Liam," I hissed and clenched my jaw. He chuckled and moved his hand back to the steering wheel.

"I have to talk to you though," he explained.

"Oh, um alright?" He smiled and reached over grabbing my hand. He brought it to his mouth, kissing my palm. He laced our fingers,

"be serious for one minute." I nodded and he turned the next right.

"The last time we tried something you um, you-it didn't go well and I just want to. If that happens-"

"It won't!" I interrupted quickly.

"How do you know?" he asked. I shrugged,

"I um I haven't had dreams since, um we have been together. I've been okay-it won't happen."

"Okay, but-no let me finish. I want to be safe, like if we are doing something and you don't like it and want me to stop I need you to-"

"So you want a safe word?" I asked cutting him off.

"Yeah, that works." he agreed.

"Okay what about- f-fly?" I asked a little unsure.

"Yeah? I like that, baby. Okay so if something goes wrong we call that word okay?" I nodded as he pulled into my driveway.

"I should be back in an hour, two tops. You can text me whenever, if you want I'll text you the whole time. Save the shower if you want, I expect dinner and my surprise. I love you and I'll see you soon" he smiled and leaned over kissing me quickly. I pouted as he pulled away.

"Hey, none of that," he whispered holding my chin.

"It was short," I complained. He pouted out his bottom lip mocking me.

"Your mean," I explained scrunching up my nose.

"I'm sorry. Now c'mon I got to go. Quicker I go the quicker I come back. Again, I love you I'll be back soon. Text me if you need me, I'll text when I'm on my way. Love you but get out," he smiled. I rolled my eyes, leaning to give him another quick kiss. I grabbed my bag and climbed out of the car.

"Love you more, bye." I said just about to close the door.

"Harry?" I bent down looking into the car at Louis. He called me forward with his pointer finger. I leaned back into the car and he leaned over kissing me. It was longer than the first but not long enough. "I love you so much precious," he smiled and kissed my nose. I giggled and pulled back saying a final goodbye.

AN; wow guys Im so sorry it took so long. I am finally on summer vacation but my regents tests are next week. I have no good excuse for why it took so long to update really so sorry. Im hoping to update again tomorrow though so fingers crossed that happens. Okay hope you liked it! Vote and comment maybe if you did