CHAPTER 15: Who Are You?

--ROBIN--

        When I woke up the next day, Alicia and I had wanted to go to the grocery store to grab some things for a BBQ that we wanted to have.

         While grabbing several steaks for tonight, I heard a deep voice beside me.

         "Having a barbecue?" He asks.

         "Yeah." I replied.

         "With Nate's gang?" He asks.

         Suddenly I feel uncomfortable.

        "I'm sorry, does he know you? Or is there some kind of a message I can give him?" I immediately regret suggesting after I said it and saw the look in his eyes along with a grin.

         "Oh there is a message." He says as he leans in closer and I begin freaking out more.

         "Please back away." I say.

         "Tell your little boyfriend that him and his club are finished for good." He says and then begins to look me up and down. "And then Princess, you'll be mine and then you'll know what a REAL man feels like." He says as I feel his breath on my neck.

          Luckily Alicia came over and yelled out, "Hey! Back the fuck off of her!" She yells at him.

          "Well hi there Alicia. Still with that pour excuse of a man, Max?" The guy asks as he stands up.

          "Where's your bitch of a boss, Greg?!" She fires back.

          "Oh he's coming. Just wanted me to come and check on things." He grins.

          "Stay the fuck away from her!" She snaps at him as she stands in between me and him.

          He chuckles. "Not for long. See ya later Princess." He tells me then turns and walks off.

          "Come on. We need to go." Alicia says to me and we quickly check out, get in the car with one of the guys that drove us and head back towards the house.

           "Who was that guy?" I asked Alicia on our way back to the house.

           "We'll talk at the house." She tells me.

         As soon as we walked into the house and set down the grocery bags, Alicia headed straight towards Nate's office, where we could hear laughter and she had me wait in the living room.

         Within less than a minute, I heard Nate growl out really loud, "WHAT?!? WHERE IS SHE?!"

         I thought maybe he was going to yell at me from what it sounded like. So I was preparing myself.

         Instead, he came storming out, with a pissed off look on his face and before saying anything just wrapped his arms around me tightly.

          "Baby are you okay? Did he touch you? What did he tell you?" He asks me while trying to hold back the anger he was feeling cause of the guy.

          "He said to tell you that you and your guy's were done for good and that he would then make me his." I told him.

           "Oh my god baby." He says as he wraps me in his arms again. "Okay, I want you and Alicia to stay over here from now on and where the hell is Billy?" He asks. Which was the guy that drove us.

           He see's him coming into the house from smoking outside and quickly, Nate pushes him up against the wall.

           "What did I do?" Billy asks.

           "Why the fuck did you leave those two alone in the store?!" He demands.

          "It looked clear and I thought it would be good to stay watch outside." He says.

          "Well, because you decided to stay outside...." I immediately cut him off as I placed my hand on Nate's shoulder.

          "It wasn't his fault. He really did look around before he went outside. This isn't his fault." I assured Nate.

          Nate looks at me worried and then softens his face and looks back at Billy.

         "Next time, do your job." He says frustrated but not yelling anymore.

         "Yes boss." He says.

         Nate lets him go and then takes my hand and we start heading back towards the bedroom and he holds me tight.

         "I'm so sorry baby that I wasn't there." He says.

         "It's okay baby. I'm okay." I assure him with a kiss as I pull back my head and kiss him on the lips.

          "You mean everything to me and I can't lose you." He says.

          "I'm not going anywhere." I assure him while looking into his eyes.

          He nods as I see he's trying to hold back his tears and we kiss again.

         After dinner we made love, cuddled, talked a little more and then went to sleep.

         It felt good being in his arms and being with somebody that really cares and loves me and I have to admit that I feel the same way.

         Though he told me everything about who the guy works for, I got chills up and down my spine.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)