CHAPTER 14: **Mature Content**

--NATE--

        I felt like shit. I really did. I know it was a dick move and am not sure how many times she can forgive me or if she will forgive me even, this time.

        I was dying deep down inside as I realized that that this might have been the last straw for her.

         However, the next thing I knew, she had placed her hands on the sides of my face and we looked into each other's eyes.

         "I love you too." She says under her breath and we hold each other and start kissing one another.

         While kissing, I move down to her neck and hear her say, "I want you."

         I look at her, "Are you sure baby?" I ask her.

         "Yes." She replies and then kisses me again on the lips.

          We begin to remove each other's clothes and dropping them onto the floor as we make our way towards the bed.

           I lay her down while still kissing her and begin kissing her from her neck down to the valley of her breasts then taking one nipple in my mouth as I massage the other breast with my hand and then start kissing down to her stomach and continuing kissing all the way down towards between her legs where I can see and feel with my fingers just how wet she is by rubbing her clit a little before I replace my finger with my mouth and tongue and insert two fingers inside of her, hearing her gasp then moan.

          I begin moving my fingers in and out of her slowly at first and then go in deeper and faster.

         As I begin to flick at her clit faster her legs begin shaking a little as she starts moaning really loud.

         "Baby, I'm cumming." She moans as she grips tightly onto the sheets.

         Suddenly I feel her sweet juices going into my mouth and sit up looking at her while sucking my fingers in front of her and then smashing my lips against hers.

        She then pushes me over onto my back and begins making her way down towards my cock and right away licks some of the precum off the tip of my cock.

        Then she starts taking half my length inside of her mouth and begins stroking the other half with her hand at the same time.

        She feels so good that I feel close to cumming.

        So I have her lay back down on her back and right away thrust inside of her. Going harder and faster.

        "Oh.my.god." she moans.

        "You feel so fucking good baby." I tell her while we both continue panting.

        Then right before the both of us are about to cum, I flip her onto her hands and knees and enter her from behind again hard and fast and leaning over her, placing my hand gently around her neck to have her look up and face me and we start kissing each other as I thrust into her again and again until finally we both came at the same time and I buried my face in her neck and kissed her before I turned over onto my back and she snuggled up to me with her head on my chest and my arm around her as we placed gentle kisses over each other and then laid there for a little bit.

           "I love you Robin." I quietly tell her as I gently caress the side of her arm up and down.

          "I love you too." She replies.

          "I meant what I said. About being the man you want me to be."

          "I know. And I appreciate that. Though with that said, I don't want you to change yourself entirely. I know you can be a great guy it's just your jealousy that needs working on the most." She tells me.

           "Okay. I can definitely fix that." I assure her.

          "You are a great man. You just need to see you are." She says and then falls asleep.

          I kiss the top of her head and think about how the best thing anyone has ever said to me is what she just told me. I feel so special and so loved. I know that she HAS to be the one for me and that I'm the luckiest man in the world I thought to myself before I then fell asleep.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)