Chapter 4: The game start's

Hyejin POV

It's kind of weird going to school because... One day you were a nerd and now....kaboom! We became badass.

And it's much more wierder if your having your enemy well lets just say a not so good friend becomes your enemy to boyfriend.

I mean...WHO DOES THAT!?

Your POV

We were walking together to school with... You know who...

BTS.

The moment we were on the gate...again.

These students started whipering again and its not even a whisper anymore.

"Omg they were the nerds right?!"

"Omo they look so good together bts and B.D.(Black Diamonds). I ship them"

"They looks so sexy. "

"Ugh... I hate those B.D. they are such sluts"

I came close the girl who said that.

What did you say? I asked.

I said your a slut. She said.

Oh really... You know all around the school there are many gang members of B.D. and mostly they are here on the school. Only one look they can shoot you less than 1 minute. You don't want that do you? I asked innocently.

No.. Mam.. She said.

That was easy right. But before that why didnt you say you have a period. Look at yourself peeing blood. Taeyoon said.

The girl just ran embarrased.

After a bit of talking with my sisters we bumped into someone accidentally.

Hyejin looked up and saw....

Sehun? Hyejin asked shocked.

Hyejin? Sehun also seemed shocked.

Then at the wrong time BTS And other Members of EXO was coming towards us. Then they stopped.

EXO. Bts said.

BTS. Exo said.

Oh no...

Author's Note:

Oh no... BTS and EXO just came face to face with eachother.

Who will B.D. go or believe.

EXO or BTS.

See you in the next chapter

Byeloves!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤