Blackpink House. #7.

Start from the beginning

As soon as Jisoo stands up, the make up and hair team adjust and touch up anything out of place.

"Jisoo I'm gonna get you to lay on top of her, Jennie fix your shirt, so that it's off the shoulder."

"While they're fixing up Jisoo, we'll take some solo shots."

A camera appears in front of Jisoo as the make up artist fixes her lipstick.

"It's for Blackpink TV." Jisoo explains.

"Wah, Jinjja?" the make up artist says.

"Yeah," Jisoo says. "Blinkeu, we're at a photo shoot. It has a very sexy, sensual concept, different from some of our other shoots. Please look forward to it." She says to the camera.

"Ready Jisoo?"

"Yes." Jisoo nods before going back over to Jennie.

"Just lay on top of her comfortably."

"Sorry." Jisoo giggles as she lays on top of Jennie.

"It's okay," Jennie chuckles.

"Jennie lean up, as Jisoo looks down at you."

Jennie leans up and places her hand on Jisoo's chin and Jisoo leans over her, their faces only centimetres apart. Once they see the flash Jennie starts laughing again.

"Hold on, this is hurting my neck." She says setting her head down. "Okay okay." She composes herself before going back to posing.

They do a couple smiling at each other, before Jennie is bringing her hand up to Jisoo's cheek and leaning in closely.

"Wow, beautiful, keep going."

"More eye contact." He instructs. "Okay look over here, give me sex eyes."

"What perfume are you wearing?" Jennie whispers against Jisoo's neck.

"Armani." Jisoo giggles.

After taking photos of Jisoo and Jennie they move onto Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"How do you feel after that photoshoot?" The manager asks as they film a little for bptv.

"I think that Jennie now has a crush on me, and that she's going to order every copy of the photos." Jisoo teases and Jennie slaps her playfully.

"Aniya." She laughs. "In reality blinks, we had to keep stopping because Jisoo wouldn't stop blushing." Jennie says.

"Omo, look at the maknae's." Jisoo motions over at the Set.

Chaeyoung and Lisa were posing together on a large bed. Chaeyoung was laying in Lisa's arms as they looked into each other's eyes, and Lisa's hand was resting on Chae's thigh.

"Wow," Jisoo says taking picture on her phone, knowing Chaeyoung would want them.

"Lisa probably loves this concept too." Jennie giggles.

"Tangle your legs together." The photographer instructs, and Jisoo and Jennie start laughing when Rosé blushes.

"Whoooo!" Jisoo cheers off set. "Omo! Omo! Omo!" She laughs when Rosé is instructed to move onto Lisa.

Jennie laughs because the Maknae's are so nervous.

"Hana Dul Set!"

•••

After a successful photoshoot they decided to go bowling since they were already close by.

"Us verse you two." Lisa says motioning to them.