"Aye! Babe!" Camila then spoke into the mic and I shot my head up.

"Come on." She waved me over and I chuckled as fans screamed.

Ashlee made her way to me from on stage with her own guitar then handed it to me. She patted my back while she grabbed another guitar and I walked on stage with her. The fans got louder and I chuckled feeling my body heat up while I felt more nervous than usual.

"Oh wow." Camila mumbled into her mic as I slipped the guitar over my shoulders.

The front row laughed as I wet my lips and sat down on a stool with Ashlee.

"I'm gonna have to make you play guitar a lot more, huh?" Camila joked again and I chuckled shaking my head as I looked down at the guitar.

"Sexayy." Dinah and Camila dramatically drew out and I tried to keep in a small laugh.

Suddenly it got quiet and Ashlee nodded towards me causing me to take the hint. I strummed the first chord and she joined in with me while the fans screamed loudly. I smiled as my heart swelled at how much these fans went crazy for them. It made me wanna go back on tour again but I knew I needed to fix some shit.

"Write on me color outside the lines, love the way you tat me up." Camila sang with a smile on her face and I smiled at how cute she was.

I looked at her as she walked closer to the edge of the stage and held some of the fans hands. She lightly giggled when of them screamed something to her and she turned around.

"Write on me." She sang some of the adlibs and I smirked cutely as she came my way.

She kept back a laugh as she tilted my chin up smoothly before she goofily danced her way towards Mani. They sang together before Ally's part came up and the fans bounced with excitement. Ashlee tapped her foot as we strummed away causing me to laugh lowly.

As the song ended a few moments later I stood up as I gave Ashlee a handshake/hug. I laughed lowly at how she mentioned how crazy the fans were right now. Dinah wrapped her arm around my shoulders careful of the guitar.

"You're good with your hands eh?" She lowly mumbled and the fans screamed indicating they heard what she said.

"Dinah..." Camila spoke in a warningly tone causing me to bite my cheek.

"Uhm gotta blast." I spoke and couldn't help but laugh as the crowd called for me.

I started to walk away while I heard Camila giggle, "And that's my girlfriend everybody." Her little laugh at the end killed me and I guess the entire crowd since their vocals reached higher than Mani's.

I walked off stage with the guitar and sat down against some equipment boxes. I slid my phone out as I started going through my texts and sighed.

[Unread]
Karen🙄: I said be careful didn't I?

[Unread]
Rob🙅🏻‍♂️: You gotta listen to Karen this time around Y/NN stay away from the spotlight for a little.

[Unread]
Ambrr❄️: UHM TF IS ERICA DOING?! THE FANS ARE ATTACKING ME NOW!

[Unread]
nattybaby💋: What the hell is going on? No one is answering and I just got a call from Karen saying don't tell too much to fan?? What am I not telling?

Dion🔥: Hey sis is Rica okay? 👀 She hasn't texted me in a couple days. I just wanted to know if you've spoken to her since you two are the closest. Plus with all the rumors and leaking going on, I'm just worried.