I now present you.... EVEN MORE RANDOM THINGS TO SAY!♥

LOTS OF YOU HAVE ASKED... okay, two of you.. have asked for another so....

HERE WE ARE!

okay.

bye.

- Jai xo.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

1. When in an elevator and it's silent, randomly start humming the Zelda theme tune.

2. Stand in the corner of a shop and face the wall motionless. When a sales assistant comes over and asks if you need any help, start marching and singing out the shop.

3. When walking through a mall, fast walk past people and shout "THINGS TO DO.. PEOPLE TO SEE... PLACES TO GO... NO TIME FOR TALKING, YOUNG SIR"

4. Wear a theatre mask (or any creepyish mask) and go up behind people and shout "boo!" (not old people or young children, I recommend....)

5. If someone has a Lemonade Stand, go up to them and ask for grapes.

( go and youtube the duck song if you don't already know it!)

6. In an elevator, shout "DING, YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION" when you arrive at the right floor.

7. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of a public place and when someone tries to pick it up yell "SWIPER NO SWIPING".

8. Go trick or treating the day after Halloween.

9. Keep quoting Mean Girls (my favourite is "Karen: If you're from Africa, why are you white?

Gretchen: Oh my God Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.

10. When the teacher's left the room, write on the chalkboard/whiteboard/interactive whiteboard etc etc.. "Now class, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.."

11. Ask people on the street what year it is, and look scared when you get the answer.

12. Debate on what the right way is to say "water."#

13. Go into the middle of a crowd and call out a random name and see who replies.

14. When one of those annoying telemarket people ring you, try and sell them something instead!

15. (similar to the above) When they ring you, tell them a story.

16.  ride the escalater and walk the opposite way

17.  Ask people for directions in different accents. Then go the complete opposite way.

18. Ring someone and say "Hi! I'm from the future!"

19.  When someone raises their hand to ask a question, hi-five them.

20. (I laughed so hard at this) Put a walkie talkie in your mailbox and when the mailman comes scream. 

21. When someone is finishing a sentence, add ".com" to the end. It really annoys people!

22. Walk backwards

23. When you're meant to be reading in class, read the book upside down and wait til' someone notices (I do this all the time!)

24. When people ask you something, say "Would you like fries with that?"

25. Make a random announcement.

26. When someone says "Have a nice day!" stare at them and say, "Don't tell me what to do!"  (if you don't know where this is from... Get out of my kitchen)

27. Ring up Domino's pizza and ask for Pizza Hut's number (I forgot what the other one was so I used Pizza Hut... lol)

28. (this works best with friends) Link arms and skip through a shopping centre shouting "We're off to see the wizard.. The wonderful wizard of Oz!"

29. When someone asks you something reply with "I don't drink Strawberry Milkshake" (That one's from Jess! Her friend randomly said that without know it! haha)

30. Drop a pen and when someone picks it up for you, shout "THAT'S MINE!"

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE!

S'agapo!

- Jai xo.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Lol so im now an adult and this is so cringe please do not ever do any of these things, respect people pls.

its all a lie i never did any of this shit and if i did i deserved the 0 friends i had.