EPISODE 40- SHIVAY MEETS INESH

Start from the beginning

'TRING TRING' Shivay's phone rang.

"Yeah hello" he replied to that private number.

"Am I speaking to Mr. Gonzalez?" the voice asked.

"Yeah... who is this?" he asked back.

"Mr. nopes SP Inesh Ahuja... I want to talk to you mister" Inesh said from the other side.

"I am sorry, I don't know you" Shivay replied and victoriously smiled looking at Anika as he has mastered in acting and faking.

"I know, but very soon you will get to know me dear... just come and meet me in this address in two hours" Inesh stopped awaiting for the response

"Why should I meet you and who are you?" Shivay asked. Anika spoke up from the back "who is it?" she too smiled back as their game took a nice start.

"It's your wife right Mr. Gonzalez?" Inesh asked.

"Yeah so?" Shivay sounded confused and a bit scared to Inesh but poor Inesh as he was bound to think that they are real but the next moment he thought that they are acting.

"Okay... just come to me, I want to show you something. And please don't deny as it can be harmful for your wife" Inesh kept down the phone.

"I must get going wifey" he said and hugged her.

"Yeah, and student take aashirvaad from your guru... don't forget to act like a smart kid" Anika said raising her high up in the position to give blessings to him.

"My aashirvaad lies there" he pointed towards her lips and without letting her speak he captured those and got pushed after a sweet small kiss.

"Chalu cheez" she said and smiled.

"Bye..." he pecked on her forehead and went away bidding bye while she was left blushing and smiling behind.

He drove to the address Inesh shared.

"Welcome Mr. Oberoi" Inesh said when Shivay's instant reply was "excuse me?" "Ohhh ooops... sorry I have to deal with someone named Shivay Singh Oberoi so it just rolled out of my tongue sorry Mr. Gonzalez... please have a seat" Shivay sat down and behaved as comfortable as he could.

"Yeah please tell me why am I here?" Shivay asked.

"Hmm... at first let me show you something" Inesh said and opened the lock of his phone. "See this" Inesh showed and Shivay's jaw dropped and he replied "but I am meeting you for the first time, I and my wife cannot be there beside you in this picture" he tried to justify.

"Hmm true, it's isn't you... they are my old enemy, naahhh someone whom I will love to..." Inesh paused and smirked looking at the picture.

"Mr. please just make the matter clear, who are you... when did me and my wife meet you? What is going on here?" Shivay bombarded him with questions and he said "relax... relax, I am explaining" Inesh said.

"Yeah please" Shivay replied sounding irritated. 

"They are Ms. Anika and Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi" he just paused to study Shivay's reaction which was exactly as if he has seen UFO on the sky "what the hell are you saying?" he asked.

"Yes and this stupid miracle is true, they were couple but belonged to a gang which tried to harm our country, not only our country but many other countries... according to various reports they are dead but I know they are there alive somewhere at some corner of this great world" Inesh said everything and also that he wants to catch Anika and Shivay Singh Oberoi red handed. He is asking for their help as he wants Mr. Gonzalez to become Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi and Mrs. Gonzalez to become Ms. Anika for some days so that they get to find actual Anika and Shivay.

"But why should I believe you?" Shivay asked.

"Because, this is your country as well and you also have the responsibility to save the country" Inesh replied.

"But what if we get in trouble?" Shivay asked.

"I promise you two would be fine, please help me... if actual Shivay and Anika sees you both on their place then they would definitely come out of their den and then only we will get to catch them, please help the force" Inesh pleaded.

"I will discuss it with my wife and will let you know, I must leave now... bye take care" Shivay got up, shook hands and went away.

Inesh was shocked, he thought that if he badmouths about Shivay-Anika in front of Shivay then he will loose his cool and in turn he will get to prove that they are the actual ones but Shivay behaved exactly opposite. He was cool, he did not give it a damn when he said bad words about Anika. This time Inesh's belief shook somewhere and he too thought for a while that they are real Gonzalez. But he cannot give up. Now his wait started to know Shivay's answer. 

Shivay reached the hotel and hugged Anika in happiness and explained everything to her. They were laughing like insane after Shivay described how confused Inesh was.

"Good my child... you are learning really fast" Anika said brushing her hand over his hairs.

"Anika..." Shivay's voice was now serious.

"Hmm..." she just hummed.

"Will you marry me after your mission is over?" he asked. The smile on Anika's face died. She looked in to his eyes and replied "no..." and left a deep sigh.

Shivay straightened his back and asked "why?" his voice was low and had a mild pain.

Anika walked to the window.

PRECAP- SOUMYA BECOMES THE DSP... heyaaaa... so so so everything has a reason. Inesh became SP so DSP post was vacant so Soumya is promoted. Okay so let me share something that, in the last episode I have asked that how should I end the story but then I sat down analysing the parts of the story when I felt like ending it soon will be an end with hurry. So maybe many more episodes are yet to come. So enjoy and sorry also that I am staying back to eat up all your mind.

I have posted a part of the initial plot of THE SEVEN DAYS STORY link is there on my public message feed. Anyone wanna read please go and check. I would love to know all your responses there.

Do leave all the comments, suggestions and criticism down and please do hit the star button.

LOVE LOVE- NILANJANA