EPISODE 21- HE AND SHE...SEPARATED

Morning peeped. He got up and noticed her sleeping cuddling to him. He pecked her forehead and caressed her traces.

"Get up..." he whispered. She nodded no pressing her eyes and clutched his kurta while going close to him. He smiled and wrapped her close. "It's late" he whispered again while caressing her traces. She again nodded a no. He was staring her and was entirely lost in her beauty. It has been long that they were this close cuddling each other away from every tension.

He was so lost that he could not understand when she started weeping. His trance broke feeling her hot drops. His smile died and fear of her going away almost paralyzed him. Her sudden change in behaviour the previous day seemed mysterious but her tears mattered to him more.

"What happened crying doll?" he asked trying to smile.

"Nothing... I have got everything I wanted... thank you for loving me and Re-LOVING me" she completed and the words sounded like speech.

"Okay fine... leave it, enough of suspense and all... just tell me what you wanna have in breakfast?" he asked followed by getting up.

"My favourite..." she took a pause and they both continued together "...Aloo Puri" he and she smiled.

"What about having Pizza in lunch?" Anika asked.

"You will get fat if you have this much junk food, today Aloo Puri... and Pizza tomorrow" he said.

"No...no no today" she was stubborned and he was forced to accept her demand.

She went to get freshened up and sat down the shower thinking about everything, her life...her brother, Sahil...her Shivay... OmRu, Prinku, Shivay's family...their love for her. Her job and her responsibilities. She was gathering courage and on the other side he was happy thinking he got his Anika back. Her plan was ready and his Aloo Puri too.

"Heyyy... come out, it's already late... your hot hot food is getting cooled... come" he said knocking the washroom door and thus breaking her thought chain.

"Yeah... coming" she answered. She came out after five minutes with entire wet hair from which water is dripping. A very casual shirt and a loose denim.

"Woohoo someone is looking gorgeous" Shivay said.

"Yeah...hungry too" Anika made faces brushing her hand over her tummy.

"Come" he said invitingly and arranged Puri in her plate and aloo in a separate bowl. She was eating when Shivay saw her wet hairs causing her problem.

"Ohhoooo...you should have tied them up" Shivay said "...okay wait lemme just try to tie them" he continued and completed. He went inside and brought a hair clutcher. She leaned back allowing her hair to fall freely because of the pull of the great gravitational force. He started checking out each strand.

"Wait... arre don't... wait... yeah here you come" he was instructing the hairs and was trying to tie them up but every time its coming out from the either side and this time left side hairs slipped out.

"Ha ha ha ha..." Anika's laugh continued and she started to cough.

"Arre relax relax... ohho drink some water" Shivay extended the glass and held it to her mouth while brushing her head and patting her back.

"You fine?" he asked but as a result she started to laugh again thinking about his instructions to her hair.

"Yeahh... he he he..." she managed to say between her laughs.

He was standing confused yet proud that she is laughing and all because of him. He was caressing her head just as a father does to his daughter. She wrapped around his waist muttering a thank you.