EPISODE 4- SHE IS HIS

They were still staring at each other.  'Beep... beep' came sound from behind breaking their trance.

"I think we should take a halt at a safer place." Shivay said looking much calm.

"But Shivay it'd already midnight and I don't think stopping the car over here is not safe" Anika replied back while Shivay opened his seat belt.

"Okay fine you stay here I am getting down" Shivay replied.

Anika too got down following him. The road was entirely black leaving some trucks passing occasionally.

"Shivay please don't leave me alone" Anika cried and held his hand tightly. Shivay very well knew her fear of darkness. He tightened his grip over her hand more "don't worry I am here with you" he said in a calmer tone and caressed her back.

Shivay locked the car perfectly and looked around and saw a house nearby. "Hey come" he said to Anika and walked ahead. Anika followed him, holding his hand tightly.

They knocked the door. No one opened it. They again knocked it back. "Yeah coming" came a girly voice from inside. A beautiful woman in mid thirties opened the door. "Yeah say" she said.

"Actually we were searching for a house to take halt for a night... if you won't mind... can we..." the girl cut Shivay in middle and completed "yeah sure you can stay here tonight"

Smile covered Shivay and Anika's face. "Thank You so much" Anika replied as the woman welcomed them inside. The woman explained the matter to her husband. He gladly showed them a room and asked them to get freshened. Soon two plates of food was served to them as they got freshened.

Shivay lied on the bed and closed his eyes. Anika went to take a shower as she always does after having dinner. She came out from the washroom and noticed Shivay sleeping peacefully. She went close as drops of water landed on his cheeks and eyes. She was mesmerized by looking Shivay sleeping like that.

"I love you" involuntarily came out from Anika's mouth.

"I too loved you" came Shivay's reply breaking her trance. He sat up and noticed carefully the drops dropping from her hair. His hand travelled to her hair and took the drops on his finger and smiled looking towards her.

She went close and sat near him giving him more access to her hair.

"Shivay... if I die someday and you come to know what will you do?" Anika asked as her eyes reflected some pain.

"You won't die so easily Ms. Kidnapper... who can kidnap The Shivay Singh Oberoi so easily, she cannot die that much easily" Shivay said and chuckled completing the sentence.

"I so wish Shivay I could have explained you the meaning of this question... I know you don't love me now but i do... and I will do it till my last breath... I so wish it would have been possible dying in your arms but that's not possible I know... so I just want you RE-LOVE THIS KIDNAPPER again" Anika thought as tears dropped down her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Shivay asked as he wiped her tears. She nodded a no and soon wrapped Shivay in a tight hug. Shivay was amused to see this but he came back to real world as soon he felt number of drops wetting his shirt. He pulled up Anika's face and noticed a closed pair of eye shedding tears.

"Stop crying" he said as her tear drops haunted his existence to get transformed into her Shivay again which he badly do not want. After sometime she calmed down. She went away from him and lied on the other side facing back to Shivay.

"You always know... your tears haunts me from getting broken down... I cannot love you again... I cannot love the girl who did that crime... yeah I consider you as criminal, I don't know why OmRu and Sahil loves you in spite of what you did with Sahil but I hate you... I hate you the more... I don't know why I am getting attracted to you again but I cannot fall in love with you again and this is the only thing i know." Shivay thought looking at the back of Anika.

No one of them knew what is awaiting them but the heart of two love birds still beats for each other. No one can change the fact that they love each other to the core of getting lunatic for each other. Shivay too know she maybe had her own reasons for committing the crime according to him but he never asked her any explanation and she also never tried to explain.

PRECAP- AND THEY REACHED KOLKATA..... will Shivay come to know about the truth? Will he fall in love with her again? Please stay tuned friends to know more.

BUH BYE - NILANJANA