EPISODE 9- HIS LADY LOVE

"Hey what do you want to have for dinner?" Shivay asked while Anika was busy writing something on the paper.

"Shivay I am very busy... please you have dinner I won't have" she answered.

"Anika work is super fine but you must have something or else how will your weakness go away?" Shivay asked.

"Okay okay... I will have food but not now, you go and have food now and keep my food in the fridge I will have it once I am free" she answered.

"Then what should I make for you?" he asked.

"Khichdi... your's hand made khichdi is heaven" she answered with her eyes closed. His lips curved up.

"Okay... you just wait for thirty minutes I am making it for us" he soon went to the kitchen. After around thirty minutes he came back with a plate of khichdi smiling widely.

"Hey take it" he extended the khichdi filled spoon to her mouth. She was to take it when she noticed just one plate "hey where is your's?" she asked.

"You at first have it and then I will have" he said.

"Okay wait" she got up from her place and went towards the kitchen. She returned back with another spoon. "Here you go" she extended her hand towards his mouth with khichdi filled spoon. He smilingly took it in and signed her to have it too. She had it from his hand.

"Okay you resume your works, I will feed you" he said putting up another spoon of khichdi. "Haan best option" she said and resumed her work while he was feeding her one morsel and another morsel to himself from the same spoon. 

The khichdi soon finished but she again opened her mouth to have the next morsel. Shivay looked at that and realised that they have shared food from a single plate. She closed her mouth and looked at Shivay and then at the plate.

"Aur nahi hai? (Is it finished?)" she asked very innocently.

"No... no no you just continue with whatever you are doing, I will get some more" he said and went towards the kitchen. He came back with another plate and started feeding her again the same way.

"How was that?" he asked after their stomach was full.

"Nahhh... not that good" she replied. "Ohh okay" his face fell and he got up to go and clean the utensils. "It was super good Mr. MASTER CHEF" she said. His face lightened up with joy.

He returned after cleaning up the utensils but Anika was still working. 

"Anika enough of work, now just go and sleep" he said ruffling her hairs.

"Yeah... yeah yeah just this last file study is left and then I will go and sleep, you go na" she said.

"You never shared about your work with me Anika. What is your work? What do you do?" he asked sitting on the other chair. 

"Shivay I will of course share about my work once the right time comes, I promise" she said smilingly and got back to her work. Shivay did not disturb her more and went to the hall and sat on the couch waiting for her to go to sleep. He fell asleep over the couch as the night went darker. She kept on working and fell asleep over her files.

The morning knock at their door and she opened her eyes rubbing them and she realised that she has slept the entire night there only. She went to the hall and found Shivay sleeping over the couch uncomfortably. 

"Shivay... Shivay get up Shivay... get up go to your room and have a proper sleep" Anika said jerking Shivay.

"No you sleep beside me" he said and pulled her hand and as a result she fell above him. "Please go to your room" she requested brushing his hair.