EPISODE 40- SHIVAY MEETS INESH

Five long days and it's Kolkata again. The sun rises are bit different as the temperature is rising gradually. Plannings plottings motives... phew no break from all those and yet again she back to work. She love her work. Shivay stayed back in Mumbai. He will be coming the next day. Yeah it was shock for Inesh but little did he know that his family comes first and they made it sure that Inesh believes that Mr. Shivay Gonzalez just went to Oberoi Mansion as an acquaintance to OmRu. Ahhh Inesh is not foolish but he is not intelligent to the power of almighty as well. He was confused and that's what they wanted for their next plans.

Next day arrived much sooner than expected. He landed safely in the hotel room beside Anika. She hugged to welcome him and he pecked her cheek as he engulfed her in another hug. Thanks to the almighty that Mr. Samuel Gonzalez is Shivay's friend and Mrs. Arundhati Chatterjee Smith is Anika's aunt that they have done their accent homework really nice. The game begins...

Soumya went back to Mumbai three days back. But she knew that Inesh will need her so happily she was waiting for the call of Inesh. One task was there in front of the CID girls that they have to teach Oberoi youngsters to shoot. Anika was down with Shivay while Soumya was handling four all by her own, Om, Rudra, Ishana and last was Priyanka. Next day sun rose high when everyone started working over the plan.

"Shivay concentrate" Anika said and he held the gun in a firm grip. Her hands were above his.

"I love you" Shivay whispered in her ear exhaling his breath. Her hormones shot the peak as her fingers pressed the trigger and she shot the bullet that pierced the target kept over there. "I said concentrate" she managed and with high voice said it to Shivay.

"I am..." he took a mysterious pause not to complete the sentence. She again held him the gun and her hand above his. He smiled because his effect over her never fades away at any moment. 

"Shivay before you learn to play with the death, you have to make your heart believe that in this game you can die too... there is no place of fear here" she said. 

"The day I have decided to accept you back as a crime investigator that day I have promised myself that I will never turn back ever, my fear died that day dear" he said. Instead of praising him she chuckled and continued "seriously? Crime investigator? Say r*pe victim dude." "No you were not helpless, you were just fighting for your country, you was not r*ped but you have accepted that unwanted defeat all by your own" he said. Her eyes always sparkles to have him by his side. How can a man be like this was her question and she so wanted to ask this to the one who made him.

"Okay so at first look at the target... carefully" she said getting over those talks. He concentrated and nodded. "Click the trigger" she said and he did. "Shoot" before she completed the bullet left the gun. She smiled. No... the shot wasn't the perfect one but it was his first shot and he was successful in overcoming his fear, she understood then. They continued. 

Back in Mumbai Soumya divided days for the gun shot, a single day two person will come together. Couples were not allowed to go together as she don't want to see them distracted and romancing each other in the break time. Yeah she is a bit professional as her di taught her to be. But she had hard time handling Rudra when he was literally crying and begging her saying that he wants to keep down the gun as it weighs much. But her eyes were shooting glares and if he had continued his drama then the next bullet had his name typed over it.

Inesh was confused as Anika and Shivay was not there in the hotel room since morning. His man for the first time failed to trace them as they have very nicely went to the secret spot to learn gun shoot not before confusing them with the roads. They returned almost after eight hours that day. Shivay had to admit that she is a good teacher as she really taught him to hold the gun and shoot on the very first day. He was sure that he will learn to shoot on target very soon.