EPISODE 18- ANIKA'S VALENTINES GIFT

Hours passed and it was dinner time. Anika was eating silently unlike to her behaviour rather Shivay was stealing glances and was dying to say something.

"No Shivay you have to say it to her..." he thought looking at the plate and suddenly called aloud "Anika..." his voice was high and ordering type but next moment stammer and low tone replaced it "wo... I want to say... wo..." his stammer continued.

"What? You need more chapati?" she asked.

"No... wo... tomorrow... tomorrow is... I mean this is month of Feb... and tomorrow is... 14th of Feb..." he was trying to complete but Anika's cold reply was making it more difficult for him to make his point clear "yeah so?" she said as the reply to his sentence.

"So... tomorrow... I mean... any plan for tomorrow?" he asked looking at her occasionally and stuffing chapatis in his mouth occasionally. 

"No, I want to stay at home... why you wanna go out?" she asked.

"Ohh okay..." he replied and his thought process took over "uuffff... Shivay be a man... yeah she is Anika... she is angry and hurt... I know but just be a man and ask her out for a date, what if she throw me out of the house... no, I cannot take this risk... she wants to stay at home... okay fine I have to make her feel special... but at home... what should I do... uuuurrggghhh... this girl, why is she so confused... no wait I am confused...." his thought chain was broken by the interference of her words "are you done... can I take the plate?" she asked jerking him by shoulder.

"Yeah... no... I mean no... I will have two more chapatis" he said and she immediately started checking his temperature with weird looks "are you fine?" she asked.

"Yeah... perfectly fine... why?" he questioned back.

"Instead of three you already had four and now you want to have more two... I mean... your entire system is okay?" she asked upping her eyebrows.

"Yeah... yeah yes... I am... I am just hungry" he explained and took two more chapatis and started eating them. She made weird faces and went to wash the utensils. After some time she returned back and still he was lost in some thoughts.

"I am going to sleep... good night" she wished but only a "hmm" came out from his deep manly throat.

He went to his room after cleaning up his own plate and started to walk up and down. Suddenly something amazing lightened up his face and his expressions changed to most happy one as he started to dance... "oyee balle balle... ooyyee shawa shawa... oooyyee dhinchak dhinchak" he did bhangra steps and uttered these and soon called someone.

"Mom... I need your help" he did not let Pinky speak anything and said.

"Shivay beta... I cannot gos there rights now to just brush my hand overs your hair so that you gets your sleep" Pinky said yawning.

"Arre no... who cares about sleep so early" he said smiling as wide his face allowed.

"Beta if you can reads the time then please kindly have a looks at the watch... it's sayings twelve thirty of midnights" Pinky yawned again completing the sentence.

"No need to sleep... just listen to me" Shivay said becoming irritated by his mother's words.

"If I go backs to sleeps than also I knows you will keeps on calling me... so no problems... just tells me fast" Pinky said scratching her head so that her sleep vanishes for few moments.

"Haan, so I was saying..." he narrated everything to which Pinky's reaction was "Oh My Maata... no... it's not possible"

"Yes it's possible, I am asking OmRu and they will make it possible" he smiled widely thinking about the advantages he gets for being the eldest son of the house.