EPISODE 23- ANIKA KILLS THREE MEN

She left. Mr. Chatterjee asked her to stay in contact for always. She nodded yes and he pampered her just like his own daughter. Tears welled up in his eyes but he had no other option. 

"Anika beta... I know you will succeed, just never forget that your father is standing with you... go and be the winner" he said. She has received so much from this man that she cannot thank him enough for whatever he did. And he cannot thank her enough from the day she almost died for him.

She was going away to her mission. She reached in front of a vast mall, though it's dark completely after the day a sudden bomb blast took place four months ago. Yes this was the news that compelled her to break the engagement suddenly without any second thought. She was in Mumbai on the verge of starting a life full with happiness and light whereas in Kolkata everything got dark that day.

FLASHBACK

Anika came and stood beside Shivay when her phone rang. She looked at Shivay as if taking permission for picking up the call. He permitted her and she went behind a pillar to speak to the caller. 

"Yes sir" she replied very happily.

"Anika beta... I know it's your engagement day... but..." Mr. Chatterjee stopped, she can completely sense that something is wrong. His cracked voice was making her more tensed.

"But what sir" she held the phone with both her hands so that it doesn't slips down listening to the actual story.

"Here... here again a bomb blasted few hours ago... department tried to take the crowd in our control but then everything got slipped away from our hand, I just... I just don't know what to do" Mr. Chatterjee... a man who is in his mid sixties, whom Anika never saw or heard of breaking down got broke down that day. 

"Sara... sara died Anika" he said breaking down when someone from his department came to console him. He has lost his grandchild that day in that bomb blast. Everything inside him broke that day but he had faith that if Anika comes then he will get back at least minimum of his strength.

"Relax sir... I am coming" she tried to reply staying as strong as she could.

"Anika..." she was going to cut when again the trembling voice spoke up from the other side. She put the phone back on her ear "yes sir" she said.

"You have to leave Shivay for some days... and you are not allowed to disclose about this to anyone... as per the bond papers" he said and guilt was clearly audible.

"But sir... why Shivay?" she asked.

"Because, the men gave us threat that if you marry Shivay then another bomb blasts will continue" he said.

"What is with Shivay? I know they have been targeting Shivay's vast business from past one and half years almost... but sir what's the agenda? How is Shivay and his business linked to our mission?" she asked.

"That is the main question now... till now we were thinking that they have been targeting Shivay because he owns major companies which is the vast employment key of our country... and plotting blasts in his companies will lead to major destruction of human kind... but apart from that something more is there too... that you have to find out now, do whatever Anika but please make Shivay believe that you are going away from him... at least for some days" he said taking deep breath and wiping away her tears in between.

"Yes sir" everything broke her into pieces. She was trying to figure out everything but then one question was stuck to her mind that why Shivay is being targeted. She tried for past long years but no clue was there. Lastly she made her mind.

She went back. Her happy face was gone by then. Dark emotions played over her face.

As she said "stop this engagement... I just don't want to get engaged to this man" she completed, threw her phone and ran away from the spot. She was lost before anyone could catch her.