Chapter 13

A/N: why did u make me do this

George paced in his study, trying to decide whether or not to send a ship for Sam now, or wait the full time.

He was sure Samuel would love to come home as soon as possible, but he also said that he wanted to do at least some work before coming back.

George stopped, looking at the paper on his desk. He grabbed a quill, dipping it quickly in the ink pot and writing as fast as he could, blowing on the ink so it dried faster. If he got the letter sent fast, Sam would have a bit of notice before the ship came.

Sealing the paper in an envelope, the king started pacing again, his hands clasped together behind his back, clutching the letter tightly between his hands.

"If I send this now, Samuel might be upset at having to leave his friend so soon." George exclaimed to himself, weighing the options.

"But if I don't send it now, we have to wait longer. There's a chance he could get hurt or even killed in America." He shuddered at the thought. He had made up his mind.

Stopping a passing servant, he told them to get the letter delivered urgently. Sam was coming home to Britain, and George was so excited he almost wanted to squeal with happiness.

But he stopped himself, at least until he went into his room and closed the door. Then he jumped up and down giddily, grinning. Samuel was coming home, and they could be together! This was going to be amazing.

At least, for George and Sam, anyways.

A/N: OwO what's this? A chapter? Wow