2.Meeting Wendy.~

Another chapter👏👏

Just so you guys know. This is not Wendy from Red Velvet. It's just the name of the character because she's in Peter Pan... but if you want to imagine it as her, go ahead!
-----------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________
I remember the pictures that I forgot
Small tremblings gush out of my body.

"O"

Baek's P.O.V

Seventeen teen teen neowa na saide Come On Come On

Nunape isseodo bogo sipeojineun(Ooh Wuh)
I neukkimeul mworago seolmyeonghalkka jeongriga andwaetji(Ooh Wuh)

Eoneu sungan nae haengboge
Rootga neoin geol alge doenikka

Neoui juwireul Turn Right and Turn Left
Maeil bingbing doneun na

I heard my alarm go off at 5am and went to turn it off. Boom Boom by seventeen was a good song to help wake you up.

School starts in 3 and a half hours and I don't live more then a 20-25min walk from there so I have three spare hours.

The reason why I wake up so early is because I like to continue or finish off paintings and drawings from last night. Looking at last nights it seems like I won't need more than 15-20 minutes to finish it off.

*time skip*

It was now 5:36 and I decided to have breakfast. I went to the kitchen and started to get some fruit out of the fridge as well as yogurt.

I put around two handfulls of granola into my bowl and the started cutting some fruit to put on top of the yogurt. I cut the strawberries and banana but left the bluberries and rasberries whole. I added a few dollops of the yogurt on the granola before pilling the fruit on top.

Yum~

I started eating the bowl of deliciousness while watching some T.V.

I felt really lonely. I lived in this apartment alone and depending on the people it was probably big enough for around 6. Maybe I should ask Lulu, Kyungsoo, Tao, Junmyeon and Xiumin if they wanted to move in.

But I liked being alone. I could do what I wanted without being judged for it. I know they would never make fun of me but there's always that part of me that is terrified.

By the time I had finished breakfast and washed the dishes it was 6:14. I decided to change and then read a book until 7 and then head for school.

If I got there early I could stay in the music room for about an hour and practice. Miss Park didn't mind. She was like a sister to me and even gave me a spare key. Her full name is Yoora Park.

I started reading one of the random science books I had for revision and before I knew it, it was already time for me to go.

I had packed all my important belongings that I needed for school. My phone and headphones, pencil case, note book, song book, music sheets and a few books.

On the way to school I listened to music. I was currently listening to butterfly, prologue mix by BTS and I love it. The music is so soothing and has a magical or enchanting vibe to it. Either way I love it. It's my current favourite song!

I finally arrived to school and it was 7:30 exactly when I got to the music room. Miss Park wasn't here yet so I just opened it and went inside. She didn't mind.

I had started writing a song called Peter Pan and wanted to get my friends involved after I finished composing it but it would take a while to get to that stage.