#11//Jackson

"Hey (Y/N) wanna go to Joe's after our shift?" Jackson says, sitting down across from you in the cafeteria.

"Sure. Do you have work tomorrow? I don't." You ask him.

"Nah, I have off."

"Alright, well I'll see you. Just wait for me outside." You smile at Jackson and he nods.

~~~

"Hey! How was your day?" Jackson asks, opening your car door for you. He seemed kind of nervous which is odd. You two are best friends so you've hung out so many times. You've developed a tiny crush for him, but you push it away whenever you start to think of it.

"Let's just say, I can't wait to get drunk." You laugh and so does Jackson. He keeps glancing over at you as you're driving. "Why do you keep looking at me?" You ask him teasingly.

He bites his lip, which gives you butterflies in your stomach. "You, just, uh -I, you look very beautiful." He stutters.

You feel a blush creep up your cheeks as you thank him. "Also, I Uhm... I like you, (Y/N)." Jackson stares at you as he turns the car off. "We're here." He mumbles after it's been a little while and you haven't spoken.

You grab his arm, "I like you too Jackson." You grin and smash your lips against his.

A/N wow I haven't updated in so long I'm so sorry! Here's something quick I hope y'all enjoy❤️