#4//Derek

You slammed the door of the oncall room.

It was your first day as an intern at Seattle Grace Hospital and it absolutely sucked. You choked in your first ever surgery and your pretty sure all the surgeons hate you. The interns, residents and attendings.

You leaned your head against the door and sighed heavily.

"Hi." A voice says.

You jumped and looked at the attractive man laying on the bed, his hands resting behind his head. You immediately recognized him as Derek Shepherd. Neurosurgeon resident.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize anyone else was in here." You turned to open the door and leave.

"Now hold on just a second." Shepherd called.

You were surprised. You slowly turned around.

"You're new, right?" He asks, signature grin on his face. He was sitting up on the bed now.

"Uh, yes." You reply nervously.

"(Y/N) is it?"

"That's it." You smile and let out a nervous laugh.

He just stared at you and you do that awkward nod people do when there's an awkward silence.

"How was your first day?" He asks.

"Uhm. It was good..."

"Okay, now I'll take the real answer," he laughs.

"It was pretty awful." You look down and he stands up off the bed.

He starts walking closer to you, "I think every doctor here had a pretty bad first day." He was inches in front of your face now. He leaned in close to your ear and whispered, "It'll only get better."

Then he walked out of the room, leaving you to swoon.

A/N Sorry this sucks!! But I hope you enjoyed, I tried to make it how Derek would actually talk