#2//Jackson

You were a fellow in plastics and everyone loved you and listened to you more than the attending. The attending quit because he was being treated "disrespectfully".

Today the new chief of plastics will be starting his first day. You haven't met him yet, let alone even seen a picture of him. You were standing next to Meredith when you heard the elevator doors open, and you met eyes with a green eyed hottie.

"Who's the hottie?" You nudge Meredith. She looks up and shrugs. "Oh yeah. You're married already." You laugh.

"Jackson Avery! It's a pleasure for you to join us here." You hear Owen Hunt, the chief of surgery, greet the mysterious hottie.

But you still don't know who he is.

"(Y/L/N)! Come over here and meet the new head of plastics." Owen yells to you.

You swallow. "New head of plastics?"

"Jackson Avery." He extends his hand with a very attractive smirk on his face.

You play it cool and extend your hand. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Fellow of plastics. But people will probably listen to me more than you." You quickly laugh.

"She'll show you around." Owen walks away.

After you show him how your charts are and the rest of the hospital, you end with the attending lounge. You both take a seat on the cushioned couch.

"If you have any other questions, just come and find me." You get up to leave but he grabs your hand.

"I have one question. Can I have your number?" He says, sporting that same irresistible smirk.