"You forgot us!" Taylor whines. I run up to him and jump into his arms. "That's my princess! Selfie!" We smile into the camera and take it. Every year on our birthdays we all get together and take selfies and see how much we've grown. On graduation day, we put them all together and compare them.

My caption reads: 'With my best friend! Luv u boo! Xx @taylorcanniff'

Taylor's caption read: "Happy birthday Gracie! I luv u you're like my sister that I never had. I can't believe my sissy's 14!! I remember the 1st time I met u! Nash came home from school with the biggest smile on his face and he told me that Santa brought him a little brother and sister. 😂😂 we were 8! Though it was June I believed him and we thought it was the coolest thing ever! @nashgrier and we walked in and your mom was holding u and Hayes @hayes_instagram and then your mom asked me if I wanted 2 hold u and I said yes u looked nothing like Hayes and were beautiful! Your brown eyes were so pretty I teared up! I'm so happy that you're with Matt! @itsmathewespionosa ily! @theofficialgracegrier❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

(A/N @theofficialgracegrier isn't a real username as far as I know DONT USE IT)

Next I take a selfie with Aaron. I hug him and kiss him on the cheek. It's actually a really good picture

My comment: Luv u boo so happy I get 2 spend my special day with u!!! 😍😍😍😍

Aaron's comment: I luv u so much! I remember when I 1st laid eyes on u it was @ Magcon Houston and u got off of the plane all happy u r so outgoing and I like that and u never fail 2 make me laugh! Happy birthday @theofficalgracegrier! U belong in Magcon! U belong with us!

I continue to take selfies with the group dreading having to take a picture with Cameron. I motion for Nash, Hayes, Matt, and Taylor to come with me. I've taken selfies with everyone else, but Cameron. "What's up, princess?" Taylor asks as Matt slings his arm across my shoulders.

"I-I have to take a selfie with Cameron and I'm scared he's going to kiss me and well have it again only I'll get pregnant this time and Matt leaves me!" I cry into Matt. He rubs my back and Hayes, Nash, and Taylor look at each other. "I love you, Matt. With all my heart! I would never break your heart in my right of mind. I've loved you since I was 10 when I saw you in person. I could barely talk to you! And-" he cuts my off by crashing his lips against mine.

"It's fine, beautiful. I know you wouldn't. I trust you. Go take the picture and if he kisses you, I know you love me. You always have a spot for your first love. You still love Cameron, but you love me now and that's what's important," I kiss him again hard. So hard he stumbles back a little. He chuckles against my lips and pulls away. I walk out and take a deep breath. I can't believe I'm getting this worked up over a picture, but it's not just a picture! If I hadn't talked to Matt he would be pissed if he kissed me.

"You ready beautiful?" He asks me. I can feel the rage inside of me, but I channel it and calm down. I take a deep breath and smile into the camera lens of his iPhone and just before he snaps the picture, he kisses me full on on the lips. I just realized how much I've missed his lips. They're so soft! They're like silk; so perfect. I love Cameron! Though he broke my heart I love him. I love Matt too though. I try to pull away, but he moves down my neck and grips my tighter.

"MATT HAYES NASH TAYLOR!! Help me!" I shriek. Cameron reattached our lips. They aren't soft anymore; they're full of lust and greed. They lost the softness. I start to cry. I can't breathe.

"I've missed this," he whispers into my ear. I hear people running into the room and the last thing I see is Nash pull off Cameron and punch him before my vision dulls and eventually into oblivion for about a minute. Matt pours water onto my face and I wake up to see him in tears. I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his chest.