"You're the one the Cullens were talking about." I say.

"Oh. You know them. Well, I'm not here for them. I'm here for you." She smiles.

"But not just you. Your little boy is who I'm after. But to get him out of the way, I need you out of the way." She walks up to Luna and looks at her wolf necklace, wrapping her hand around it and yanking it off of her neck, holding it. Luna growls.

"Oh don't worry, I'll tell him you ment the world to him." Victoria smiles before walking out, closing the wall of Dreamshade behind her. Luna runs to the vines, getting up on her hind legs and clawing at them to get to Cassie.

"Moon stop, is pointless." I say. Luna gets down, quickly pacing back and forth, snarling.

"Now what?" Jerome scoffs.

"Pan, just open the wall."

"I can't. Like I said, this cave is filled with magic, my powers don't work here. Robbie sighs.

"Great, we're doomed."

******
"Pan, how long have we been here?" Jerome asked.

"4 hours." I say. Luna had howled earlier, trying to warn Jacob of Victoria. She now lays by the thornes, pretending to sleep when she actually is looking out to the sky, hoping that Cassie is safe.

Jerome leaned on the wall with his head up, on knee bent with a hand resting on it as Robbie sat next to me.

"What do you think Luna's thinking right now?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know. You know how much she loves Cassie so I can't imagine what she's going through right now." I say, looking at him.

"Moon." I call. She remains still, not moving at the mention of her name.

"Where are James and Legolas?" Robbie asked.

"James is with Sparrow and Legolas returned home to tell his family about his brother." I say.

"Moon." I call again. She doesn't move. I was shocked at what Jerome says next.

"Can I try?"

Jerome's P.O.V.
Robbie and Pan look at each other before Pan nods.

Pan (P)
Robbie (R)
Jerome (J)
(J) They send me away
to find them a fortune.
A chest filled with
diamonds and gold.

Luna turned human and looked at me. I smirked, knowing that I had her attention.

(J) The house was awake
with shadows and
monsters. The hallways
they echo and groan.

(J) I sat alone in bed till
the morning. I'm crying
their coming for me.

(J) And I try to hold
these secrets inside me.
My mind's like a deadly
disease.

(L) I'm bigger than my
body. I'm colder than
Rumplstilscan. I'm
meaner then the evil
queen. I'm tougher than
Felix.

(L) And all these kids
cry out "Please stop,
you're scaring me." I
can't help this awful
energy. God damn right
you should be scared of
me. Who is in control?