Chapter 26

Maddie

This is it finally the day i been waiting for is here I'm graduating from high school then right after I'm moving to LA to fellow my dream even though brad not it, dreams are just dreams but you're the one have to make them reality so that's what I'm doing making mine reality.

"I finished getting ready I did my hair and makeup and put my outfit for today which was this beautiful floral dress that my mom got me"

"After I'm finished I put on my gown and grab my hat and walk downstairs, and I was greeted by cheers"

"That's our girl." My dad said as he give me a big hug.

"I can't believe it my little girl finished high school." My Mom said as she wipe her tears away.

"My little sister is moving on with her life I'm still living mom and dad." My brother laughs which makes everyone laughs.

"You look amazing Maddie." My brother girlfriend said.

"Thank you brittney." I smile.

"Alright guys we better go." My dad Announce and we nod and fellow him to the door.

"I wonder what brad doing right now"

Brad

Is been 6 days since I broke up with Alexia 6 days since I hit Troy and it's been very hard lately not having Maddie to be here with me helping pick my clothes for graduation or her telling me everyday we be moving to LA, and if I'm honest i don't know what's going happen when we see each other today I mean will we talk and say let's move to LA or will she completely annoy me and just move on with her life. While I'm dying to be with her I wish I knew.

"I'm finished putting on my clothes then I put on my gown and grab my hat and walked downstairs and was greeted by cheers"

"Ah look our little Bradley is all grown up." My mother saids as she hugs me and wipe her tears.

"I can't you believe you graduated." My sister saids sarcastically which makes me roll my eyes.

"We so proud of you Bradley." My dad saids as he pats my back.

"I smile and nod"

"Alright let's go we don't want to be late." Mom smiles as we go outside.

When we walking to the car i see Maddie looking beautiful as ever with her gown and her hat taking funny pictures with her family just watching her makes me smile I'm so in love with her.

Maddie

"We made it to the school my last time I ever be here and I'm so happy for that, I step out the car and I see everyone in the same blue gown as me"

"Maddie can you believe we Graduating." Anastasia says coming out of nowhere with the girls.

"Yes I'm so happy I can't to get out of here." I say as I didn't have the heart to tell them I'm leaving I'm so such a horrible friend.

"Yes same alright best friend picture." Kirsten saids as she holds her phone and we smile.

"Okay girls let's go." Lucia says as they walk away.

"The Graduation is outside, my parents are so excited and my brother is happy and I wish I could be the same but seeing everyone just puts me in a mood"

Alright everyone we have a little performance from Jakes Matthews class James mcvey, Tristan evens, Connor Ball, Bradley Simpson and Madison heart please sing your song.

My heats beats as I forgetting we had to do that can this day get any worse, we made it to the stage and brad keeps looking at me and at this point i really want to punch right' brad makes me happy then he changed but maybe I changed If I didn't love him I would've be angry at him. But my feeling can't be hinting from me only from people.