Chapter 6

Maddie

Waking up on a Saturday without worrying you late for school is the best even though still woke up 8:00 AM is still bit early but last night I couldn't sleep much for some reason I had a lot stuff on my mind that I couldn't stop thinking about even try not to think about it but I can't help it.

"As I get up and took a shower then got dress in some comfy clothes for my lazy Saturday"

"As I'm finished I want to my desk and put on my headphones and started writing and making music"

I can't to leave this little town and move to LA with brad and make music and write with my best friend I'm so excited just 3 more months and I'm outta here.

"As I'm writing I heard someone shouting my name through my headphones"

"I took off my headphones and I turn to my window and I see brad leaning against his window looking at me with a smile"

"I smile back and stand up and lean against my window so I can talk to him"

Hey Bradley "I said with a smile.
Hey Madison what are you doing?"he asked.
Oh you know writing a song and making music "I said with a grin.
Ohh what the song called?"He asked excited.
Is called personal" I said with a smile.
Can I hear it?" he asked with a smile.
No is not finished and I wanna make it perfect "I said.
Fine" he said with a pout.
I chuckle at him and shake my head.
Well I gotta go but I see you later I promise okay "he said with a grin.
Yeah see you later "I said happily.
Love you" he said.
Love you too Brad" I said happily then close my window.

"I'm so happy we live so close together"

"Before I go downstairs I put on my bracelet that brad give me for my 8th birthday that I still wear"

Every time I wear this bracelet In front of Brad he grabs my arm and smile and get embarrassed every time I don't know why I love this bracelet is something my best friend gave me that I will cherish forever and always just like I cherish our friendship forever.

"As I'm walking downstairs I see my brother on the couch making out with his girlfriend Britney"

"I clear my throat letting them know I'm here then they quickly pull away and looked at me embarrassed"

Maddie what the hell are you doing here" he asked annoyed.
Oh I don't know maybe because I live here" I said sarcastically.
Well get out" he said angry.
Fine" I said then walked out the house.

"After I left I decided to go to the park then I decided I wanna Text Brad"

Maddie
Hey brad wanna come to the park with me near my house my brother kicked me out of the house
Maddie xxx

"I waited for Brad text back I really hope he says yes I really need him right now"

Brad
Hey Maddie I'm sorry about your brother and I wish could be with you but I'm out with my sister Nat wanted to leave early so I can't I'm sorry love I wish can help.
Bradley xxxx

I sigh knowing I'm alone.
I can't go home because my brother kicked me out and my parents are working but I know brad mom home I decided I go there she always know how to make me happy. then I stand up and walk to Brad house.

"I walked up to Brad front door and knocked"

"Once I knock the door open and it reviled Anna smiling at me"

Hey Madison love "she said pulling me in the house.
Hey mrs Simpson "I said happily.
Well brad is not here so "she said.
Oh no I'm not here for brad I'm actually here to be with you my parents are working and my brother kicked me out the house and I know brad is with Nat to spend the day together "I said.
Um Maddie Brad is not with Nat he out on a date with a girl didn't he tell you "she asked confusedly.
No brad told me he out with Nat" I said confused.
No he not "she said with a frown.
Oh that's okay I guess he didn't wanna tell me" I said sadly.
I'm sorry Maddie I shouldn't have said something "she said frowning more,
Is fine what about we spend the day together" I said with a fake smile.
Yeah the be nice "she said with a smile.

*****
After a few hours of talking and watched movies and ate lunch
I walked at my watch and I saw is 5:00 clock then I realized me and mom are spending the night together and I'm late.

Mrs Simpson thank you for everything today but I'm supposed to spend the day with my mom and I'm late "I said with a small frown.
Is okay love i understand thank you for wanting to spend the day with me "she said and give me hug.
I hugged her back then tell her bye and left her house then run back to my house.

"Once I'm in the house I run to the kitchen and found my mom cooking dinner"

There you are Maddie Where have you been" she asked worryingly.
I was at the Simpson house roman kicked me out so I decided to spend the day mrs Simpson then I lost track of time I'm sorry "I said kissing her cheek.
Is okay Madison as long your safe that's all it matter "she said happily.
So what you cooking "I asked.
Your favorite" she said with grin.
Pasta" I said with happily.
Yup" she said proudly.
Yay "I said happily.

A/N: (what do you do with pasta
😂)
*****
"After eating dinner me and my mom started talking about some stuff then I got a text from brad and it said"

Bradley
Ugh Nat is annoying with this shopping I wish you were saving me ):
Bradley xxxx

"I didn't reply because he lied to me and it hurts that he did because I never lied to him and him lying to me hurts"

"My thinking quickly went away when I heard my mom saying my name"

Maddie you okay "she asked.
Yes I'm okay just thinking "I said with a fake smile.
Okay well let's talk about after you finish high school "she said with a grin.
You know what I'm going to do I'm going to LA "I said proudly.
I know but are you sure you don't want to go to college "she asked"
No my heart is set on LA and once I'm finished with school LA is where I be going with brad or without Brad" I said confident.
Okay well it like your set then "she said with a grin.
Yeah I am "I said proudly.
She just nod her head Probably because of how attitude i have

*****
"After a few hours of talking and brad texting me and me not answering we both decided is time for bed"

"As I go up my room and put my PJs on I heard someone shouting my name I turn my head and I see brad leaning against my window"

Maddie come here "he said worrying.
I sigh and roll my eyes and want to my window and talked to him.

What brad "I said annoyed.
What's wrong and why haven't you be answering my text I been worrying about you "he asked.
Well me and my mom having the day together remember but shouldn't remember since you decided to lie to m I sarcastically.
What? I didn't lie "he said confused.
Yes you did you told me you were going out with Nat today" I said angry.
And I did "he said trying to convince me.
No you didn't i spend the day with your mom today and she told me you went on a date "I said annoyed.
Maddie I-i-i "he stutters.
See brad you did lied to me "I said getting angry.
Maddie I'm sorry is just I was afraid to tell you I'm sorry "he apologizes.
Why brad "I Asked"
I don't know I'm sorry please don't be mad at me "he said with a pout"
Brad I just don't understand why you lied I really don't" I said frowning"
Maddie I'm sorry "he said frowning,
Yeah okay well I'm going to bed goodnight Brad" I said sadly.
Maddie wait "he saids.
Goodnight Brad" I said again then close my window.

"I flop on my bed then I fell asleep with the feeling of jealousy in my chest"

"Personally I think you be better with someone like me"
_______________________________
Enjoy keep commenting and voting ❤️