Chapter 20

Brad P.O.V 1 month later.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Is been a month since I have talk to Maddie and is been hard month. Just watching her walking around school or watching studying. And hearing her sing in the music room it hurts, knowing my best friend hates me.

And Alexia is not making it easy, she keeps saying that she wants to do something to Maddie. But she won't tell me is good or not I bet is not, so I told her to leave her alone. To which she said fine to surprisingly, and also we have 4 weeks left of school that means no more high school. Which scares me because I don't know what me and Maddie going to do, I mean are we still going to LA or not is so hard and I try everything to make her talk to me but nothing works, I hurt her by words and I hate myself for that.

Now I'm sitting in my room at 7:05 in the morning getting ready for school,
I put my books in my bag then my headphones and other things that I need. As I'm doing that I look out my window and I hear Maddie playing with her guitar strumming it then she starts to sing I lean against my window to hear her but as quite as possible so she won't stop.

Take me back to the night, we met in the yard
Climbing up to the roof, hidden in the dark
With a bottle of wine for two, though I'm already drunk off you
Then we both fell asleep, underneath the stars

We're young and naive, and you're tellin' me
That someday we'll run off together
I'm startin' to think, I'm stuck in a dream
Cause we're young and we don't know better

Now I'm fallin' heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneakin' out late for a kiss
Cause we're just a couple of kids

When I'm wrapped in your arms, I never feel a thing
Livin' life on a whim, it's never a routine
And it's troubling to live this way
When you never know where you'll stay
But we live and we learn, and I wouldn't change a thing

We're young and naive, and you're tellin' me
That someday we'll run off together
I'm startin' to think, I'm stuck in a dream
Cause we're young and we don't know better

Now I'm fallin' heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneakin' out late for a kiss
Cause we're just a couple of kids

Now I'm fallin' heavily, recklessly
Trying not to lose my sensibility
But gravity, it pulls me into you
We're just a couple of kids
Sneakin' out late for a kiss
Cause we're just a couple of kids.

My breath hitched as I listen to every word those words sounds like us in away but I doubt she wrote it for us, but is kinda nice to think so.

"BRAD YOU GOING TO BE LATE!!!" My mom shouts which scares me and I trip over my desk chair, I look up and I see Madison look up at me with a frown then she realize that my window is open so she quickly stand up and close hers.

I sigh and grab my bag, and ran downtown before saying bye to my parents and walk out the house. Into my car and start the engine and drive to school.

Once I'm in school I went straight to my locker, then I turn my head when I hear Maddie voice and I see her talking to Alexia friends troy, she's giggling and smiling, then he lean forward and kiss her lips, and my mouth drops to the floor and pit of jealousy hits me like train. I'm so angry right now.

"I watch as he walks away from Maddie so I made it my turn and I walk towards and talk to him"

"Hey Troy." I say casual try not to make it sound like I'm mad.

"Hey Bradley." Troy saids as he keeps walking.

"Um what's going on with you and Maddie?" I asked inpatient.

"I'm going out with her for two weeks now, because she's pretty and interesting. Well that's what she thinks I'm just trying to get her pants. But I also know you probably tell her so if you do I make sure everything you have is bye bye." He saids leaving me shock I can't believe he's going to ruin her but hopefully she's strong enough to not to sleep with him and no matter how I want to tell her but I'm afraid what's going happen to me if I do I need to fix this as soon as possible but how.

"My thinking was cut off when I heard the school bell, and I want straight to class"

***

Is been a long day and I'm already want to go home, but I'm sitting in the music room listening to our music teacher telling us about music while James, Tristan and Connor are making fun of him as but I can't help to stare at Madison as she writes in her songbook that she brought, as I'm watching her she change a page in her book I notice a picture fell out her book. And as she pick it up I notice is a picture of me and her on my sixteenth birthday.

"I can't help but smile at her and the memory of that day when that picture was taken, it makes me happy that Madison still cares about me"

"MR SIMPSON!" Mr Matthew our music teacher yells at me cutting off my thinking and my stare off of Maddie.

"Yes sir." I say as hesitant.

"Is this subject is more important or starring at miss Madison is more important." Mr Matthew saids making me blush embarrassment and everyone laughing at me, as Maddie just keeps putting her down trying not to look at me.

No sir sorry." I apologize as I wrote down in my book and the boys nodding my arms and making fun of me.

"Mr MCVEY. Mr EVENS and Mr BALL, since you find out funny and making fun of me why don't you guys help Brad wrote a song to sing for this subject and since, Mr Simpson finds Madison so interesting she would help you guys sing and wrote. So start working." Mr Matthew saids as we sit down next Madison that hasn't move her face from book.

"Madison are you going to talk to us or not." Tristan asks Maddie but she rolls her eyes and rip two pages out of her book and hands them to me harshly.

"Here that's the song we be doing." She saids as the bells Rings for lunch time and she grabs her stuff and walk out.

"Whoa you must really hurt her." Connor chuckles which makes me rolls my eyes as I read her lyrics.

"Guys this is the song will being doing." I say as I finish reading it.

"What's it called?" James asks as he grabs a guitar.

"Personal."