Chapter 7

Monday
________
Maddie

"Is been two days since the last time I talked to Brad even though he been trying to talk to me but I just annoy him because he lied to me and I hate being lied to"

"I got up extra early to leave before Brad because I really don't want to talk to him right now"

I go downstairs then I had breakfast then I told my family goodbye then I started walking to school by myself.

As I'm walking I started thinking about that song I'm writing personal and how's about brad because I want to be brad girlfriend and all the girls that broke his heart are just some awful people I don't understand of how you can hurt someone that's sweet and amazing brad is all those things and personality I love him and I want to be with but I know he doesn't feel the same way.

"My thinking stop when I reach my school the place I hate the most"

"I went inside and walk quickly to my locker start putting some of my stuff In it as"

"As I'm by my locker I turn my head and I see brad walking towards his locker so I hurry grab my books and went to class before Brad comes towards me"

******

"Is now lunch time and I'm sitting by my tree with my headphones and listening to music when suddenly my headphones been pull out of my ear then I looked by my side and I see brad looking at me with a frown"

"What do you want Brad" I said with attitude.
"I want you to talk to me"he said with a pout.
"What about you lying or you just going denied that too"I said sarcastically,
"Look Maddie I'm sorry that I lied I'm so stupid for that I didn't tell you because honestly I didn't know how you will take it and I so... "he trail on till I cut him off.

"What you mean you didn't know how will take it Brad I will be happy for you and glad you moving on from your exes but lying to me hurts a lot"I said frowning.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm glad you be happy for me"he said with a small chuckle.
"Brad promise me you won't lie to me every again please" I said sadly.
"I promise"he said with a smile.

"So are we cool"he asked smiling.
"Yes Bradley we cool"I said rolling my eyes.
"Yay"he saids and pull me in his chest.
I giggled then looked at him and smile.

"So who is she" I asked with a grin.
"Oh well um she un um I don't want to say yet okay" saids unsure if he wants to tell me.
"What why" I asked confused.
"Because we just starting out and I don't want to jinx it that's all" he said unconvincing.
"Okay" I said trying not to fight with him.

"So how's your and mom night went on Saturday?" he asked?
"It went really well I'm glad we spent the day together it was amazing"I said with a smile.
"Well I'm glad"he saids then kissed my head.

"So how's that song going" he asked.
"Is going good I'm almost finished with it"I said with a grin.
"That's good I can't wait to listen to it" he said happily.
"And I can't wait for that too" I said.
"Hey brad guess what"I said with a grin.
"What?"he asked with a chuckle.
"I wrote a song that you can listen to"I said happily.
"Can I hear it now?"he asked.
"Yeah let's go to the music"I said and stand up.
He smiles and stands up then put his arm around my shoulder and started walking.

Once we got to the music I grab the guitar and I started playing the song
Called something to live for.
(A/N I wrote this song is not from any artist is mines and if anyone wants to use it for their book ask for my permission please and thank you)
When I look at you I know that you are my best friend maybe I want to be more then that but baby please tell me you mine course you make feel love and yours is all I want.
So wait for me and I swear I love you so wait for me and I swear I kiss you
Course baby your something to live for.
Something to live for.
Before I met you I was fallen for the wrong ones
Now I'm falling for the right one
Please tell me you feel the same,
So wait for me and I swear I find you
So wait for me and I swear I keep you
Because your something to live for
Something to live for.
Baby I been in the dark before then you saw me and you bring me the light
I promise you I love you if you let me because baby you something to live for.
So wait for me and I swear I love you
So wait for me and I swear I hold you
So wait for me and I swear I kiss you
Because your something to love
But most of all you something to live for.

"When I finished I opened my eyes and I see brad still sitting there with a smile on his face"

"Well what you think" I asked with a grin.

"I think is amazing Maddie it was amazing what made you wrote it?"he asked.

"You" my head is thinking but I can't tell him that.

"Oh it just came out of nowhere" I said lying.
"Oh well I think you did amazing"he said.
"Thanks Bradley" I said leaning to hug him.

"He hugs me back and kissed my head softly then smile"

"We pull away and our eyes locked with each other nothing but comfortable silence
From us I never felt like this before
It feels like I'm in love right now but I'm not sure is this a good thing or not
What's going on with me?"

"Brad"I broke the silence
"Yes Mads"he said not taking his eyes off of me.
"I...I..lo..."trailed on till I was cut off my the school bell.

"Me and brad moved our away from each then we both stand up and walked out of the music room
Then he put his arm around my shoulder and we started walking to class together"
______________________________
Whoa a lot of happen in this chapter