Chapter 21

MADDIE ( a week later)
~~~~~~~~~~

"No no that's not the lyrics!" I shout at Brad as he keeps messing up the lyrics.

"I'm sorry Maddie." Brad sighs and looks at me.

Me and the boys are rehearsal for the song I wrote for school, and this song we will be singing at. Our graduation and that means a lot.

"Madison well you clam down please is not the end of the world, If Brad mess up the lyrics we got time. Take a chill pill." Tristan saids rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay okay sorry I be more clam, can we please get this right then cause I'm getting tried." I sigh.

"Okay let's do this." Connor saids playing his bass.

"The boys nods and start playing."

Don't take it personal
But personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me
But worse of all, you don't even see (you don't even see)
I think it's time I let my heart out on the line
I think it's time to say what's playing on my mind
I see you out with him and I say that I'm fine
Happens every time (every time)
I'm sick and tired of playing games
I'm sick and tired of being second place
And I know if I never try
I'll be sick and tired of being sick and tired
Don't take it personal......

"Sorry guys." Brad saids.

"You know what I don't have time for this." I say grabbing my stuff and annoying the calls, from the boys and run out of Tristan house and ran to mine.

20 minutes later.

I finally reached home and I notice someone at my doorstep, I walk closer and I see is Troy standing at the door. A smile creeps on my house as I see him.

"Hey Troy." I smile at him which makes him turn around and smile at me.

"Hey beautiful." Troy smiles and grabs my face and kiss my lips softly.

"What you doing here?" I asked as we pull away from our lips.

"What I can't see my own girlfriend." He smiles at me widely.

"Sorry you can, I just so stressed for this song and the boys are not really helping." I sigh as I feel a headache coming on.

"Is okay baby, I got something for you let's go up to your room." Troy smirks at Me which makes me chuckle.

"Okay." I smile softly and, bring in my house and knowing my family isn't home. So I easily bring him In my room.

"So this is your room." Troy smirks again and makes me chuckle.

"Yeah, you like." I giggle.

"Yeah is very you." Troy smile, then
Grabs my face and kiss my lips passionately.

"Our kiss grows heated as he sips in his tongue in my mouth which I appreciate, then he lays me down on the bed softly, and keeps kissing me"

"Let me show you how to take
Away stress." Troy saids and takes off
His shirt.

"Okay." I smile as I know this is going to be my first time.

"Then we get lost in each other"

"After having sex, I can't believe I got my virginity taken away by my boyfriend my first boyfriend, but also wonder why I didn't have orgasm only he did, maybe he's not good in bed"

"Okay doll well that was fun." Troy saids as he gets up and put his clothes on which makes, me confused of why he leaving so soon.

"What? i thought maybe, you wanna stay a little longer." I smile at him.

"Nope sorry I can't I have to meet my girlfriend at the mall, you know my real girlfriend not a bet." He saids casual which shocks me. And tears forming in my eyes.

"What?" I spoke quietly.

"Yeah, you were a bet but it was fun." He saids which makes me angry.

"So This is all a lie you sick dickhead!" I scream.

"Yeah it was but I got good money off
Of it." He saids once his clothes are on.

"I hate you!" I scream.

"Yeah okay well told that to the people who knows about this bet." Troy saids
Which makes me frown.

"Who knows?" I asked above a whisper.

Well the person who made this bet, Alexia, jake, Nate, mark and... he pauses and lean against my ear and whisper Brad.

"No no he wouldn't." I cry.

"He did." He smirks alright bye"
He continues.

I pick up my clothes and put them
On and lay in my bed and cry, then I heard my door open. I look up and I see my mom.

"Maddie who's that b.."
Maddie what happened." She asked as she wipes my tears away.

And I told her everything about Troy,
About the bet, about Alexia and about Brad and everything hurts. She just hold me close like she did when
I was younger.

'My life is a lie just like my friendship'