Chapter 11

"After school me, Tristan and his friends were heading out to have some pizza, I texted my parents telling them I be home late, to witch they text back with 'fine be careful love you xx' then after that me and the boys were walking to James car which is pretty cool and awesome car, pretty sure the cutest one I ever seen"

"After a few minutes of James driving and the boys playing around and the boys singing, we made it to the pizza shop safe and sound surprisingly"

"So Madison do you have a boyfriend" James asked.

"No I don't have one" I say with a small smile.

"Really how come?" Connor asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I mean how come you don't have a boyfriend I'm pretty sure you're the hottest girl in other boys worlds" Connor says.

"Other boys what about you?" I asked.

"Sorry I'm taken I have a girl name Lucia who I love very much" Connor smiles happily.

"Aw it seems like you really in love" I smile.

"I am we fit together like no other" Connor smiles.

"What about you?" I say looking at james.

"Oh I have a girlfriend to her names is Kirsten and let's just say she the best girl in the whole wide world"James smiles.

"Tristan what about you" I asked.

"Um well I don't have one" Tristan frowns.

"How come?" I asked.

"Hold up don't say that because that means we have to listen to him moaning because he can't get Anastasia so please don't say anything" James says annoyed.

"Yeah okay" Tristan says softly.

"After a hour of talking and eating pizza, the boys decided they wanted to leave"

"Come Madison let's show you the coolest view in the world" James smiles.

"Okay" I smile.

After a 30 minute drive, we finally reached the cliffs, witch was pretty cool, as soon we got out the car all the boys went crazy. They play around jumping off each other, it was funny. After a few minutes of playing around, I noticed Tristan is sitting down on the bench staring at the view, I decided to walk to Tristan to see what's wrong.

"Hey you okay" i asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" Tristan small smiles.

"I nod my head not really want to argue with him, after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I decided to ask a question"

"Tristan" I say.

"Yeah Maddie" he replieds.

"How come everyone thinks you're bed person like you only use girls or you're just a trouble maker, but when I spent the day with you, you're normal,
so what's the deal" I asked.

"I was using girls till I met this beautiful girl name Anastasia. Like seriously she's amazing I could go on about her which the boys find annoying but I don't I would do anything to go on a date with her anything Mads" Tristan saids happily.

"Then why don't you" I asked.

"Because alexia" Tristan saids angrily.

"What" I say In shocked.

"Alexia told Anastasia that I use girls then I dumped them, and once Anastasia heard that, she cancelled our date and now she won't speak to me, then I asked alexia why she told Anastasia that, she told me that no one she be happy but her. God I hate her" Tristan saids angrily.

"I know how you feel I hate her too" I say with a frown.

"I'm sorry" Tristan apologies.

"Is okay but I know how to get Anastasia to go on a date with you" I say.

"How?" He asked.

"Okay go to her house and give her flowers but first take somewhere pretty like this and set up a beautiful Panic, then tell her how you feel and what happened before you meet her and what happened after you meet her" I say happily.

"You think that we'll work" Tristan asked.

"I don't think I know it" I say.

"Thank you so much Madison" Tristan saids as he hugs me.

"You welcome" I smile.

"Come on guys let's get out of here and take Maddie home, and we should head home too" James says.

"Okay" I smile.

"We go to jams car and James drives me home"

"Thank you guys for today I really had fun" I say as they drop me off at my house.

"Don't mention it Mads it was fun" Connor smiles.

"Okay see you guys later" I smile.

"Bye" they shout.

"After saying goodbye, I unlocked my house and went straight to my bedroom because I know my parents are working late and my brother is at his girlfriend, so I have the house to
Myself"

"Look at the time and It says 9:30PM is usually early for me, but i need sleep I had a long amazing day"

"For once anything is going great"
_______________________________
I hope you love it
I love you all so much