CHAPTER SIXTEEN- The Final Battle

Aphmau's POV
I woke up to the sound of Garroth, Travis, Laurence and Aaron's voice. I got out off the bed and walked to the door. I didn't open it, instead I peaches through the little door hole. I could see them talking, I then put my ear up to the door to listen.

Laur- that's what she's doing...
Aar- so your telling me that Lily is in a large cave, and wants Aphmau's powers or she'll kill her?
Gar- That's exactly what we're saying!
Aar- then it will kill the baby with it. We can't tell Aphmau! She'll just go up to her and let Lily take them! She doesn't know all the consequences to it...

I backed up from the door and sat on the bed. Aaron's right, I will just go to Lily. And I am...

Aaron's POV
I walked back into the room and locked the door. I looked at the bed and saw Aphmau sitting on the bed.

Aar- oh Aphmau! Your up!
Aph- yup. I have to... GO SOMEWHERE!
Aar- where?
Aph- I just want to go for a walk...
Aar- I'll come.
Aph- no no, it's fine.
Aar- when will you be back?
Aph- umm, BYE!

Aphmau ran out the door, still in her pjs. She's hiding something. Did she hear what I said outside? I have to follow her.

Lucinda's POV
I was walking around the neighbourhood when Aaron ran up to me.

Aar- LUCINDA!
Luc- what's up?
Aar- APHMAU IS GOING TO LILY!
Luc- and you want me to use whichcraft to find where she is because you lost her?
Aar- YES NOW PLEASE HELP!

~time skip 2 hours later~

Aphmau's POV
I think I finally found the cave that Lily is in. I know that letting her take my powers won't kill me or the baby, it will just get rid of all magicks abilities within us. Including Aaron's Magicks which the baby would have.

I walked into the cave and looked around. It was well lit so I assumed Lily was here.

Aph- Lily! Where are you.
Lily- oh so you decided to show?
Aph- I'll let you take my powers on one condition.
Lily- and that is.
Aph- stay away from Aaron.
Lily- mmm, fine. It's a deal. Let me get the potion.

I nodded my head and waited for Lily to come back. She did.

I stood still because I knew it would hurt a lot if I moved. She threw the potion at me and put her hand towards me. I felt tremendous pain.

Aaron's POV
I ran up to the cave with everyone behind me and without even thinking, I ran into the cave. I saw Aphmau standing there in complete pain, and I knew what Lily was doing.

Aar- APHMAU!

Lily looked up and smirked, she stopped the process and used her new magicks to fling me away.

Aph- the agreement was to stay away from him!

Aphmau fell to the floor. I got up and ran to her.

Aar- APHMAU!
Lily- Finally! I have power! Haha ILL COME BACK AND GET YOU AARON!

Lily ran off while Travis started chasing her, but Katelyn stopped him. Everyone turned to me helping Aphmau.

Aar- Aphmau, please wake up.

I picked her up and went up to everyone.

Aar- we have to get her to the house quickly!
Gar- will she be alright?
Laur- Honestly, I don't think so... she doesn't have powers anymore so...
aar- GUYS! HURRY!

We carted Aphmau back to our room and put her on the bed. I told everyone to leave which took a long time, since everyone wanted to help.

Aar- Aphmau, please. Don't fail me now... we were going to start a family, have our own house to live in together. We would get married and have pets, and the kids would love them. We planned our whole future together.

I put my head in my hands and started crying.

Aph- that was always going to happen.

I looked up and saw Aphmau awake.

Aar- Oh My Irene, Aphmau!

I hugged her and started crying heaps more then I already was.

Aar- why would you do that! You made me so worried.
Aph- I knew it wouldn't kill me, or the baby.
Aar- but you don't know for sure! You completely passed out!
Aph- I wouldn't let myself die without saying goodbye to you.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. We could finally stop worrying about Lily. For now...

~Four years later~

Aphmau's POV
It's been four years since I 'lost my powers' I've been doing great! Aaron and I got married last year, and we adopted a baby, Lilit Garnet. I had my baby about three months after the adoption and I had a girl, her name is Alina.

Aar- Aphmau, honey! I'm home!
Aph- Aaron!

I kissed him on the lips and held his hand leading him to the living room. 

Aph- I've been teaching Alina how to control her powers, watch this! Alina, can you do what you did for daddy?
Alina- Ok mommy.

Alina grew a red flower and gave it to Aaron.

Aar- Wow! That's a big improvement!

Alina yawned and Lilith did at the same time.

Aar- ok let's get you two off to bed.
Lilith- but I want to see pop!
Aph- you can see him tomorrow, ok.
Lilith- ok!

Aaron grabbed Alina, while I got Lilith. We took them to their room and put them to bed. Aaron as I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch together.

Aph- how was training today?
Aar- crazy. The nether can be busy sometimes, that's for sure.
Aph- you've never told me why your training in the first place.
Aar- it's incase Lily comes back. Speaking of Lily, have you got your power back?
Aph- Aaron, I never lost them. They were just weak. She took literally two of my powers and I gained them back within weeks. I was just to powerful.

I did a sassy hair flip and Aaron laughed.

Aar- have you talked to Zane lately?
Aph- I did. Last week.
Aar- what did he say?
Aph- well, he's yet to tell me where Enki and everyone else is. And he still talks to KC.
Aar- Arg. ILL TALK TO HIM NEXT TIME!
Aph- hey! Calm down. We will find Enki, I promise. But until then, it's just a race to the nether.

AND THATS THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this two book series, I don't think I'll make a book three, make sure to check out my other book Mermaid In Hiding, and keep checking, I'll be publishing a new book very soon! Love you my 🐥🌮 BYE!!