CHAPTER THREE - Land

Aaron's POV
I stood there shocked, I didn't know what to do. Lily was killed, by Menphia? Who I also thought was dead...

Aar- h-how are you alive?
Lily- I'm a shadow knight.
Aar- of course. Lily look, we dated and I liked you AT THE TIME! But I'm with Aphmau, you have to except that.
Lily- NO I WONT. We were meant to be together Aaron.
Aar- NO WE WEREN'T
Lily- yes we were Aaron, I love you, you love me and/-
Aar- I DO NOT LOVE YOU!

Aphmau's POV
Travis had finally gotten the boat situation done, and everyone was already in the boat ready to go.

The boat ride was a long journey, we had to be on it for about 36 hours... which I was not looking forward to.

We were about two hours into our journey and everyone was already sitting doing nothing. Katelyn was vomiting, while Travis was hold her hair. Lucinda was sleeping along with Garroth. And Zane... well, was making cupcakes for himself, not anyone else. Rude.

I was sitting on the boat doing nothing, every now and then I would fiddle with my fingers, but nothing more.

Six hours had passed and I was still sitting doing nothing. I had been sitting doing nothing for seven hours... the first hour I was walking around the boat trying to think of something to do.

I started thinking about Aaron, and what he could be going through right now. He could be being forced to marry someone, or even forced to kill someone or something, and I'm sitting here doing nothing productive for seven hours! Tears started to drip down my face, then Katelyn cane up to me.

Katelyn- hey, I've stopped vomiting now... are you ok, your starting to cry?
Aph- y-yeah I'm fine, just missing Aaron I guess.
Katelyn- he'll be fine, he's a tough man. Plus. He's gone through crazy parents and girlfriends having the same parents as him but not really an/-
Aph- Katelyn, I get it. So. How's you and Travis going?
Katelyn- he's so dreamy and his silky hair is/- I MEAN, I hate him.
Aph- aha, and have use, I don't know. Kissed?
Katelyn- What? Pft, no... maybe.
Aph- hehe, Travlyn.
Katelyn- Aphmau shut up.
Aph- oh look there's Travis now.
Katelyn- Aphmau I swear to Irene/-
Aph- oh hey Travis! You and Katelyn can talk and I'll go... TO THE TOILET! Bye.

I got up and ran into the bedrooms. I didn't exactly need to go to the toilet, that was just the first thing that popped up in my brain. I lay down on my bed and think about Aaron. I hope his ok.

~MANY HOURS LATER~

Travis's POV
I was walking around the boat waiting for us to see land, then it happened, I could see the snowy mountains in the distance.

Trav- APHMAU!!
Aph- WHAT! Is everything ok?
Trav- yeah! Look, land.
Aph- EEEEEE! That means we're here! EVERYONE GET READY TO LEAVE THE BOAT.

I slowed the boast down and parked it near the docks. I hope I don't get any bad memories from here. This is for Aaron, we can do this.

Aphmau's POV
We all got of the boat, and stood on the rocky ground that was covered in snow. I looked around and saw the mountain that had the library in it. I have zero clue on what book I have to get, but it doesn't say so we'll grab at least 2 just incase.

Aph- ok, we head straight for that mountain. If something happens scream the word... umm...
Gar- COCONUTS!
Aph- ok, scream Coconuts? Let's go.
Katelyn- shouldn't we have a rest befor me climb a mountain.
Aph- we have no time Katelyn!
Lucinda- honey, we get you want to help Aaron, but you need your strength.
Zane- as long as I can stay warm.
Gar- If you get cold, I can give you a hug baby brother.
Zane- NO!  No hugs, APHMAU LETS GO RIGHT NOW!
Aph- OK! See Zane agrees!
Katelyn- ok, fine.

I started heading up the mountain into the cold atmosphere. What could go wrong?