CHAPTER TWELVE- Sea Sickness Maybe?

~THE NEXT DAY~

Aphmaus POV
I woke up feeling a bit under the weather, but i let it slide and went into the shower. After I had a shower i got dressed and did my makeup.

Once all that was done I went back into my room and Aaron was still asleep, so i decided to make him some breakfast. Pancakes with syrup, and butter. I poured orange juice and brought it all up to Aaron. This was going to be one of the last good breakfasts we will have for a long time, since we are going to O'khasis today.

I walked upstairs with the pancakes and orange juice. Aaron was still asleep, so i got to wake him up hehe.

aph-ahem. AARON WAKE UP!
Aar-WHAT APH ARE YOU OK!
aph- hahaha! Nothings wrong.
Aar- WHY DID YOU WAKE ME/- is that pancakes?
Aph- I wanted to be a good girlfriend.
Aar- thanks babe.
Aph- your welcome. We're leaving for O'khasis today.
Aar- oh yeah. How long will it take to get to O'khasis?
Aph- 2 days. If we're lucky 1 and a half. But it's winter so that's unlikely.
Aar- Arg! Alright.

I gave Aaron his breakfast and started walking away.

Aar- where you going?
Aph- to clean up the kitchen. Cooking is not my strong point.
Aar- sit.

Aaron patted the bed and smiled.

Aph- Aaron you know how long it takes me to clean up.
Aar- I know. But come on. Please?
Aph- Arg! Fine.

Aaron smirked and I walked over to sit down. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my cheek.

Aph- Aaron.
Aar- yes Aph.
Aph- Garroth got us all a room in a hotel. A few people have to share a room. So I was thinking/-
Aar- we can share a room Aph. We're dating aren't we.
Aph- thanks. Now I'm more excited. I hate being alone in a hotel room, it creeps me out.

Aaron at his pancakes occasionally giving me some, I mainly got one when I would start falling asleep.

Once Aaron was done we both got out of bed. I went downstairs to clean up while Aaron was packing bags. I had some of his clothes since he almost lives here.

Once I was done cleaning I went back upstairs to Aaron. He had packed both our suitcases and put my Wolf plush on my suit case.

Aph- WOOF! Where did you find him?
Aar- in your closest under some clothes. How did that happen?
Aph- well. You know. I'm lazy so I threw my clothes in there. Obviously didn't notice Woof.
Aar- it's time to go. You ready?
Aph- yep. Let's go!

Aaron and I walked out the door and went to the docks. We passed the school and I sighed.

Aar- what's up?
Aph- don't you miss school?
Aar- not in the slightest.
Aph- I can just imagine what the teachers are thinking with almost all of us gone!
Aar- well not all of us. Dante and Kawaii~Chan are still there. So is Nicole and Emmyln. Heck even/-
Aph- ok Aaron I get it.
Aar- when we get back, how are you going to tell everyone?
Aph- tell everyone what?
Aar- about you. And Me. And Shad, Irene, Enki, Lily, Laurence, how is Kawaii~Chan going to go with Zane?
Aph- That... maybe we shouldn't tell her.
Aar- so if Zane comes back, your gonna let him?
Aph- until Kawaii~Chan figures it out herself.
Aar- ok. We're here.

Everyone was here. We parked the car and hoped on the boat. Second boat ride. Let's see how Katelyn goes.

Travis- ok everyone's here. Let's go.
Gar- ok. I hired a car when we get there. Well two cars. On the boat we can decide who's with who in each room.

Everyone got on the boat and chose what bed they wanted. I was next to Aaron obviously.

About two hours later we all talked about the rooming situation.

Gar- ok I think it's best if I go with Laurence. Or something might happen.
Laur- I'm gonna be on house arrest with Garroth aren't I?
Aar- wow! I wonder why.
Laur- ha ha very funny.
Licinda- guys no stuffing around.
Gar- there is one room that fits three people, who will that be?
Travis- Katelyn and Lucinda need to talk about things and they might kill each other so I'll go with them.
Gar- ok that leaves. Aphmau and/- I don't think this rooming will work out.
Katelyn- why not?
Gar- Aaron and Aphmau, maybe should have someone else with them.
Aph- you don't trust me?
Gar- I trust you. Not Aaron.
Aar- ouch.
Lucinda- I'll go with them instead. If anything happens I can stop them.
Aph- LUCINDA!
Gar- that works!
Aar- but then Katelyn and Travis are together.
Gar- Katelyn would just punch him.
Aar- you sure?

Everyone turned their heads to Katelyn and Travis who were snuggled together and Katelyn was on his lap. Katelyn immediately jumped of his lap and sat next to him.

Kate- n-no we're fine!
Gar- ARG! Aaron if you and Aphmau. You know. I will kill you.
Aph- your not my dad!
Gar- no but I'm your friend.

I suddenly felt really sick. Sea sickness maybe.

Aph- I'll be back, just going to the bathroom.

I ran into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet.