t w e n t y s i x

an hour later corbyn stirs in his sleep as he wakes up to use the bathroom.

he makes his way straight toward the bathroom.

when he comes out he immediately takes notice to the fact that daniel's door is cracked open and his light is on.

corbyn sighs before making his way back to his own room, where he grabs his pillow.

he opens daniel's door slowly, scared if he did it to fast it would give the boy a heart attack.

there daniel laid, staring up at the ceiling with the blankets pulled up to his chin.

corbyn clears his throat, signaling to daniel that he's coming in.

daniel's eyes immediately dart to corbyn as he enters the room, he closes the door and makes his way over to daniel's bead.

"move over" is all corbyn said, and daniel did just that.

corbyn got in the bed quickly as he threw his pillow down, he pulled the blankets over himself.

daniel's voice came out as a whisper as he stared at corbyn "you don't have to sleep in here with me."

"i know i don't, but i want to" corbyn keeps his voice low, and he never breaks eye contact with the brunette.

daniel holds his stare.

corbyn let's a gentle smile fall on to his lips before he reaches for the lamp, he turns it off and the last thing he sees is daniel's eyes widen.

daniel's hand darts for corbyn's under the blanket.

corbyn let's the boy grip on to the end of his sweatshirts sleeve, corbyn moves his body closer to daniel's.

a couple minutes later daniel's body becomes one with corbyn's as they lay in the dark.

corbyn had pulled the brunette in to him, he felt him tense up but it faded quickly as he fell in to corbyn's gentle touch.

"corbyn?" daniel's soothing voice travels in to corbyn's ear when he's half way asleep.

"shhh go to sleep, or i'll kill you" he mumbles as he tightens his arms around the boy.

he felt the boy let out a small laugh before he began speaking again, "can i ask you something?"

"if it'll get you to go to bed" corbyn responds.

"i ask everyone this, but what does love mean to you?" corbyn is caught off guard as his eyes snap open.

"love? love means nothing to me, because i don't know what it means" corbyn's voice travels out.

"it has to mean something" daniel whispers.

"it means nothing."

i never asked you guys, but what book do you want me to publish next?