t h i r t y f i v e

"corbyn!" daniel suddenly yelled as he started running down one of the trails in the woods.

"what?" corbyn asked as he jogged towards the boy who was now crouched down looking at blue egg.

corbyn stood looking over the boy and daniel pointed down, "look it's a birds egg."

he looked up at the tree, "it probably fell out of that tree."

"is it cracked?" i asked as i glanced up at the tree, it wasn't very tall and the nest was hard to spot.

"no" he said and i causally jumped up and pulled myself up in to the tree.

"what are you doing?" he asked, "obviously i'm putting back, give it here" i said as i reached down to take the egg.

he handed it to me and i put it in to my pocket as i gripped on to another branch; making sure it could hold my weight.

"corbyn don't fall, please" daniel said as he watched.

i had made it to the nest and saw two blue eggs sitting by themselves; i pulled the egg out of my pocket and placed it in to the nest.

i slowly made it down back to the ground; when i dropped down daniel flinched.

"are you okay?" he instantly asked, stepping towards me.

i looked myself over and sarcastically replied, "i look okay, don't i?"

"corbyn-" "i am okay daniel."

"are you sure?" daniel asked once more and corbyn sighed taking the boys hand in to his own.

"yes, now come on we can get ice cream" corbyn said and daniel's eye's lit up.

he worries so much.

i've pretty much been forcing my love on to daniel for the past couple of weeks.

he obviously doesn't mind.

but corbyn just feels bad that he's uncomfortable showing affection towards the boy around people.

so he tries to show his interest towards the boy through words and every so often corbyn will mess with daniel's hair when they are in public.

it's different when they are alone though.

corbyn will pull daniel in to random hugs, hold his hands, cuddle, and kiss him.

"just couple things."

feedback?

now watch me shamelessly plug my new zonah book

bully to boyfriend is now ready to be read with it's first chapter being published!