t w e n t y f o u r

"you said not as straight? so then you are bisexual?" daniel asks as he jumps off of the counter.

"how am i supposed to know?" corbyn said as he rubbed his neck.

daniel grabbed corbyn's hand an led him to the living room, where they fell on the couch.

"well you like girls and boys, right?" daniel asked as he looked at corbyn.

"well..." corbyn stops himself when he thinks back to just make out with daniel not even five minutes ago. "...i guess?"

"you seem unsure, but what i'm hearing is i was right" daniel says from the left side of the couch.

corbyn just stares at the boy, of course he wouldn't let it go.

a couple minutes later daniel is laying down with his legs spread across corbyn's lap, corbyn has his feet propped up on the coffee table.

he has both of his arm resting on daniel's calves.

daniel wears a smile that beams with confidence.

corbyn sighs as he glances over at daniel, who props his head up on his arms.

"yeah yeah" he sighs once more.

"ooo my names corbyn besson and i'm as straight as a pencil" daniel mocks him in a deep voice.

he once more begins to laugh at himself.

corbyn just glares at the brunette from the corner of his eye, but smiles because the boys laugh is contagious.

"will you shut up already?" corbyn can't help but start laughing alongside the boy.

"as straight as a pencil? yeah a bendy pencil that's broken" he once again chuckles.

"are you ever gonna let that go?" corbyn asks as he rest his head on the palm of his hand.

"hell no" daniel says with another smile.

corbyn glances over to daniel who simply stares back at him.

"i have a question" corbyn says as he looks at daniel for approval to ask.

"okay" daniel says as he folds his legs on corbyn's lap.

"was jack the first guy you dated?" he asked.

daniel looks up to the ceiling and immediately looks back at corbyn, "no, a guy named john."

"john? do i know john?" corbyn ask as he thinks back to a boy in their math class who's name is johnathan, but he goes by john.

"unless you've been in a gay bar, then hell no" daniel says.

okay, so its not quiet johnathan.

"what were you doing at a gay bar, how'd you get in?" corbyn asks, "do you have fake id?"

"no, it was a restaurant that was also a bar, long story short i was questioning and I wondered in and then i met john and things took off from there" daniel rambled on but corbyn wanted to know more.

"things?" corbyn wiggled his eyebrows.

daniel chuckles

"as if I'm telling you shit."

y'all want me to drop my quote book??? it's shit but its something