15. I missed you

Y/N POV

It has been a few weeks since Jimin and Jisoo started dating and it's going really well. They seem more comfortable and flirtatious with each other which is so cute.

I'm now working on my second mission: Jungkook and Lisa

This one will be harder. Lisa never shares who she has crushes on but one thing I know is that she will talk about them. Like brag about them but also make fun of them. It's just her really.

Today is Thursday which means I have tones of homework due in but I'm with at least two of my friends in all my classes today except for the first one.

I head to my first class which is history with Jungkook happily chatting together. And then we head to our separate classrooms. Luckily I was just in time as the teacher walked in a few minutes after I did.

"Okay class F today we will be learning about the Cold War and how it started. But before that we have a new student" she says looking towards the door. A new student? On a thursday? Couldn't they have waited until monday so they're not new in the middle of the week? Oh well not my problem.

The new student walks in, or should I say a boy walks in. Wait wait wait wait. Hold your damn horses. What is he doing here? No way I'm imagining things.

"Introduce yourself please" the teacher says signaling to him. "Hi my name's José but you can call me Joe" he says smiling and then he makes eye contact with me, OMG it is him.

So backstory before I moved to (your country) I lived in Portugal and Joe was/is my best friend. We were from the same village so we grew up together, went to the same schools, meaning that we became very close...like sibling close

We were with each other through thick and thin so he means so much to me.....but I had no idea he was coming. I mean we hadn't talked in a while so I guess it would be awkward if all of a sudden he was like "hey I'm moving to (your country)"

He then heads to the seat behind me as it's the only one that's currently free.

I can't concentrate on the lesson at all, I can't believe my best friend's actually here! I'm so excited to talk to him. And nervous.

The bell goes after what seems to be an eternity. I honestly didn't even learn anything in that lesson as I was too busy daydreaming.

I walked out of class with Joe and my God hasn't he grown.

"Aiii o que aconteceu au meu bebé?"(Aiii what happened to my baby?) I say reaching out to ruffle his hair. He used to be shorter than me but now it's a different story. "I should be asking you that question. It looks like you shrunk. A LOT" he said laughing loudly while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I'm glad it's not awkward. Not that he's the type to be awkward, he makes me feel at ease but it's been so long that I thought our friendship would've changed but looks like it hasn't, thankfully.

As we're talking I spot someone looking at us out of the corner of my eye.

It's Jungkook. I wave at him. "Come meet my friends" I tell Joe "Tens amigos!" (You have friends!) "Yes stupid" I say grabbing his wrist and speed walking in Jungkooks direction.

JUNGKOOK POV

After class I started walk to the canteen by myself as Y/N was taking ages and none of my friends are my class which sucks. However as I'm about to leave Y/N class comes out and I started walking towards her classroom until I see something that lowke- no highkey shocks me. Y/N is talking to this guy I've never seen before or should I say Y/N is getting touchy with this guy I've never seen before. I hide behind a wall while spying on them. I can't believe my eyes when the guy wraps his arm around Y/N. Is he her boyfriend or something. Why tf is he touching her? I'm so glad Taehyung didn't see this otherwise he would've cried. Imagining the disappointment and hurt in his face already messes with my heart. Poor guy. His lifelong crush has a boyfriend.

Just then Y/N makes eye contact with me and waves her hand smiling. SHIT. I've been found. She wraps her hand around the guys wrist and drags him over in my direction. I could be wrong but I swear I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Hey Jungkook! I'd like you to meet my childhood friend Joe. We've known each other for years and I can tell you he's one of the best people I ever met"

A plastic smile greets my face "Hi Joe, my names Jungkook it's nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll get along just fine" I don't ever think I lied so much in one sentence "nice to meet you Jungkook! I do hope we get along" he says with a slight accent slithering it's way into every word.

"Right let's go meet the others" Y/N orders as she starts walking. I walk with them getting a bad feeling about this guys closeness with Y/N. Oh whatever just forget it

Y/N POV

After I introduce Joe to Jungkook I skip towards the canteen. I can't wait for everyone to meet my best friend, as well as my first ever friend.

When we get to the canteen everybody is already there accept for Jimin and Jisoo. God knows what they're up to if you know what I mean.

"Hollo guysssss! Meet Joe he's my childhood friend who's just moved here" I say pointing to him while doing jazz hands.

Upon hearing those words 'childhood' 'friend' and 'moved' Taehyung smile was sucked out of him. The typical love story lay right before his eyes: childhood guy friends has a crush on the girl and they get together - get married - have kids. He couldn't help but feel jealous. For him it was like all hope was lost. Y/N would never look at him the same way he looks at her now.

"Nice to finally meet you" Rosé literally shouts excitedly while going to hug Joe "I've heard so much about you" she says letting go "All good things I hope" Joe says looking over at me "Why would I say good things about you? You are literally trash" I say teasing him "hahaha sooo damn funny" he says while putting on the fakest laugh ever.

"You've heard of him?" RM asks Rosé sorta loud "yeaaah" she says hesitantly. The thing is only the girls know about my past 'experiences' and Joe was there the whole time so of course he had to be included.

The bell then rings so we all get up to go to our next class but someone taps my shoulder. It was Joe. He was looking at me while scratching the back of his head " I have no idea where I'm meant to be" he says laughing it off "Oh you have class with Jennie now" I say making Jennie turn around

"What?" She says confused "Could you take him to class please, he's in yours" I say "of course. Follow me" and off they go. I really hope he likes this school and that he gets along with my friends.

(A/N:

WTFFFFFFFFFFF PEOPLE! First I want to thank you for being so so patient and waiting so long. Second of all

WTFFFFFF 800+ reads WHAT??!!
I come back to SEE 800+ reads I never thought this would happen for real I thought this story would be a flop and I'll delete it after dying of embarrassment but thank you for not making it a flop and for voting and commenting like I'm gonna cry.

If you read the next slide thing you'll know what I was up too and reason why I was away for a while and sorry for a shitty chapter but somethings coming up soon don't worry.

Have a wonderful day/night love you❤️❤️❤️❤️)