Chapter 16

{Authors POV}
      "Jeffy, who is that?" Y/N asked innocently.
Silence was washed over the pastas as no one had the heart to answer, looking towards Jeff expecting him to answer. Jeff scowled at them and picked little Y/N up and onto his hip. Jeff made his way to his room with Y/N as he heard the door opening and loud greetings. Jeff set Y/N on his bed and kneeled infront of Y/N.
"Remember Slender's brothers?" Jeff asked trying not to growl.
Realization flashed across Y/N's eyes as she whimpered quietly, hiding her face in Jeff's shoulder. Jeff's heart nearly exploded as he held her close. Jeff sighed and picked Y/N up, holding her closely to his chest as he shushed her.
"Shhh.... I know sweetheart, you will be sleeping in my room and I won't let anyone hurt you again." He kissed her forehead and she smiled softly.

The two stayed in a comfortable silence just holding each other close.
Jeff let out a small sigh and pulled her away from his chest, moving a peice oh hair out of her face, kissing her nose. Y/N let out a small giggle, gripping Jeff's hoodie strings.
"Alright let's go see everyone." Jeff states and carries Y/N back to everyone.
"Y/N!" Splender exclaims loudly, taking the little girl from Jeff and twirling her around making her giggle.
As they stopped twirling he hugged her close.
"Oh darling, it's so good to see you again!" Splender lets her down but not without one last hug.

"It's nice to see you too." Y/N giggled and smiled shyly.
"Hello sweetie~" a low voice speaks up, making Y/N freeze.
Y/N looked towards the voice to see none other than Offender himself. She was quickly scooped up into someone's arms but she didn't take her eyes from the 'man'.
"Aw come on darling, no hello for me?~" he let out a chilling laugh, making the person who was holding Y/N grip her tighter.
"That's enough brother." Slenderman sighed loudly, getting between the little girl and his brother, lightly pushing Offender towards his office.
"Please, let us catch up." He states as his other brothers join them.
The pastas watch as the brothers all disappear and loud sighs of relief fill the air.

"That was not as bad as I thought." Jeff   shakes his head and takes Y/N from her protecter and she finally sees that it was EJ.
Y/N smiled weakly and grips onto Jeff, yawning.
"You tired?" Jeff shifts her onto his hip so he can ruffle BEN'S hair as he walks by, making the elf boy growl loudly.
Y/N yawns again and nods, closing her eyes and smiling as the pastas say their goodbyes.
"Night p-princess." Toby chimes in.
"Night." Masky states simply.
"Good night." Hoodie says shyly.
"Night." BEN grumbles, still fixing his hair.
"Good night Y/N " EJ says.
Smile barks as a good night.
The only one who didn't speak was Jane, making them all look towards her.  Jane sighed and looked down in guilt.
"Good night. " She states almost shyly, making Y/N frown and reach her arms out for her.
Jane takes Y/N from Jeff with a little confusion, ignoring the small growl from Jeff. Y/N smiles and hugs Jane, snuggling into her dress.
"I forgive you." Y/N melts Jane's cold heart with that simple sentence making her smile and kiss the little girls forehead.
"Thank you," Jane says, smiling while handling her back to Jeff.
With that behind them Jeff takes Y/N to his room and lays her in the bed, pulling the covers over her and kissing her head.
"Night princess." Jeff stands to walk away but a hand gripping his sweater stops him.
"J-Jeffy, please stay." The small girl whimpers, small tear drops drip down her S/C (skin color) cheeks.
Jeff sighs before getting in the covers beside the girl, letting her rest her head on his chest. The two fall asleep in a comfortable silence, letting the day's events replay in the little girls mind before the darkness consumed them both. 
Calm rays on sun peeked into the room through the window, casting it's light onto Jeff and Y/N waking the little girl. Y/N woke in a slight panic, gripping the cover and looking at Jeff before turning her head towards the door. She sighed in slight relief before moving the covers so she could get out, sitting on Jeff.
"Jeffy wake up!" She giggled and shakes him.
Jeff lets out a grumble before looking at the little girl and chuckles, sitting up quick and holding her close.
"Wrong move little girl, you just woke up." He pauses for a dramatic effect.
"The tickle monster!" Jeff tickles the poor girls tummy, hearing her loud giggles and squeals as she fights to get away.
"Hahah Jeffy stop!" The little girl laughs in delight, lightly banging her small fists against his chest.
"Alright, get dressed and we'll go get breakfest." Jeff chuckles, kissing her nose before leaving her to get dressed.

( Hey guys, sorry for the long wait, school is very stressful and I recently just went through some boy trouble and that took a while to get over. I just wanted to thank everyone so much for reading my cringy story and I was wonder if you guys wanted to see any other types of books. Such as oneshots or my own story and what it should be about. Please comment and if I see something I like I might make it happen. Thank you all again so much.)