Chapter 6

Author's POV
A day has past since little (Y/N) met Smile. Even with so little time, much has changed. Everyone has been happier and less aggressive towards each other.

(Y/N)'s POV
  It was about noon and Toby was making me waffles, he had talked so highly of them that I just had to try some. Jeff was sitting at the kitchen table with me, he was waiting for Jane to get back so he could yell at her. Apparently she stole one of his knives,  wich is a big no no. Jeff taped the table with his thin fingers for some type of release. I know this because Mrs.Ali used to do this when she was angry, right before she beat me..
"He-re you g-o!" Tony exlaimed as he sets a plate with a pancake in front of me. Jeff stands up and grabs a fork and knife, I stare at Jeff with confusion. Jeff starts cutting on my pancake into little pieces, in the background I see Toby's mouth guard lift up, signaling that he was smiling. Jeff finishes cutting up my pancake and stabs one of the pieces and holds it in front of my mouth.
"Open," I hear him say in a gentle voice. I open my mouth and taste the pancake.

"It's really good!" I say happily.
"That's good," Jeff replies before stabbing another piece and putting it in his mouth. I smile at Jeff and Toby sits down beside us and smirks at Jeff. I am a little confused, so I turn towards Jeff with a confused gaze. He glared at Toby before grabbing his arm and dragging him to the living room. I sit and wait a bit wondering where he went. A few seconds go by before someone sits next to me,I look over and see Jane.

"H-hello," I shyly say to her. She says nothing and glares at me, I let out a tiny whimper from her intense glare. "So you think you can just steal Jeff away from me huh?" She asks still glaring at me.
"N-no!" I say quickly. I watch her face soften before it turn emotionless, as she walks out the room. The boys come back and Jeff takes a seat beside me again.
"(Y/N)?" Jeff asks suddenly.
"Yeah?" I say and turn to face him. Jeff looks at me before looking at Toby, but says nothing more. Jeff stands another pancake piece and is about to put in my open mouth, but his expression turns angry and he slams the fork on the plate. Jeff stands up quickly and takes the plate and puts, more like slams, it into the sink. I start shaking as I watch Jeff, will he hit me..? Jeff picks my up harshly and carries me to my room. Jeff puts me down before shoving me into my room.

"Stay here." He says sternly, I am still shaking in fear. Jeff sees and mumbles out a cuss word, he quickly places a kiss on my forehead. He then leaves my room without another word.
                     {Jeff's POV}
I stalk down the hall away from (Y/N)'s room. I feel guilty, seeing her shaking because of me, but I had to. Toby told me that Slenders brothers would be coming, and that isn't so fun. It's for her safety, but I know I should have been more gentle with her.

{Hey guys, I don't really have anything to say.... Besides thank you!! You guys are so amazing, I'm sorry I don't post alot, but I have alot going on... My best friend just broke her arm, and it is stressing me out. I also have alot of school work to do. I'm sorry for not being the best author, but I try. I hope you guys have a great day, night or afternoon. Byeee :3}