chapter 15

(Authors POV)
          The booming voice of Slender rang through the mansion as he called for all the pastas to meet in the living room, Jeff and Y/N sat on the couch still, watching as the pastas piled into the room. Slender made his entrance after a while of loud chatting between different pastas, only a few staying silent. Slender announced that everyone may open their presents and have a nice time before dinner, making his way to a recliner chair he claims as his own. Jeff set Y/N on the ground to go get her presents as he continued his conversation with Masky. Little Y/N looks through the presents and picks up hers, dropping them off at Jeff's feet, sitting beside them. Y/N excitedly tore open the wrapping paper and revealed her stuffed (Animal you like). Y/N squealed with joy and jumped onto Jeff's lap, giving him a big hug. Jeff chuckled and pet her head.
"Thank you Jeffy!" She smiled and hugged Jeff once more.
"Your welcome Princess." Jeff smiled and kissed Y/N's head before setting her back on the ground.
Y/N dug back into her presents and pulled out a small cute blue one. She quickly tore it open to reveal a plain cardboard box, she ripped that open as well to reveal a beautiful angel wings necklace.

         Y/N gasped and quickly stood up to show Jeff.
"Jeffy look! It's so pretty!" She squealed and shoved it in his face to see. (Photo up top ^)
Jeff gently pushed it away so he could see, holding it in one hand.
"Very pretty, who's it from?"
Y/N looked on the box to discover no name except from her own.
"It doesn't say." She stated which made Jeff lean over her to see the wrapping.
"That's odd, well open the rest of your gifts." Jeff shrugged, leaning back into his chair.
Y/N quickly opened all her gifts and thanked the senders. She was seated in Jeff's lap playing with a cute blue stuffed bear she received from Toby.
"Alright everyone, time for dinner." He announced and everyone stood to get into their seats.
Jeff lifted Y/N onto his hip to carry her and set her in his seat, walking to his own. Once everyone was seated Slender Man cleared his throat.
"I know it is supposed to be a warm, happy day. But terrible news has struck out and we must take action immediately." His powerful voice shocked everyone.
"What's wrong?" BEN asked.
Slender sighed.
"It has come to my attention that some.. weird instances have occurred in the past few days. So tomorrow, a few friends will be joining us."
Everyone broke into chatting, Y/N looked to Jeff to see him blankly staring at his plate. She stood and made her way over to him.
"Jeffy?"
Which she got no reply.
Y/N held onto his pant leg and hugged it, scared of what was happening. Jeff noticed and hoisted little Y/N onto his lap, holding her close.
"Shhh it's okay." He cooed and rubbed Y/N's back.
A loud knocking rang through the mansion as all the killers and Y/N's head looked towards the large wooden doors. One voice could easily been heard.
"We're here!"

{Hey guys FlawlessMistake here, I'm sorry for the huge wait but I've been so caught up in school and I'm planing on writing another story. I might not post for a bit and I don't really have a schedule. I try to post as soon as I can but I usually am busy. Anyways there are a few cliffhangers. ~
Who do you think sent the necklace?~

Who do you think is at the door?~

Anyways I'm sorry it's short but I'm really struggling with writer's block and with the addition of possibly making a new story it's hard to stay creative.  Anyways that's all I will see you all in the next update. ~ bye}