Chapter 3- The Plan

Robbing a casino like Lucky's was not easy, and truthfully, not very smart. Lucky's V.I.P. room, had actual cash in it, which is why we were striking there. Lucky's was outside our territories perimeter, and not somewhere we would hang out or normally go. It was out side any gang territory, and was very classy.

Six of us sat in the den, the rest of Poison's members either staying in for the night or already left for normal work on the streets. Johnson sat at the armchair leaning back watching the members of the heist discuss. He was listening to the plan, making sure there was no flaws. Ralph, or Rally being the name we all call him, sat to my left, being careful not to touch me. He was the get away driver and was aptly dressed as a chauffeur, with a matching limo out back. Yes Poison had it's own limo. Spider sat to the left of him. He was not part of the heist's team, but he listened in so he knew I would be okay. Across from me sat Sean. He was also Irish and he was as menacing as he looked. Bulging muscles at 6 foot is terrifying. He was the muscle and Jim's 'body guard' in our little skit. Jim sat next to Sean and was explaining the plan for tonight.

I would arrive separately before them. An hour later, Rally would pull up out front and drop Sean and Jim off. I would already be distracting both staff and patrons out in the main lobby. Once they arrived they would go straight back to the V.I.P. room. A half hour later I would flirt my way back there and flirt with the owner, Mr. Luciall. While I had everyone's eyes on me, Sean would talk to the teller, and offer her a drink. Once he returned with the spiked drink, I would have to watch for the drink to become empty before I carried on. I would drink throughout the evening and pretend to be tipsy as I start to accuse another player of cheating. At the same time I would lean dangerously across the table, revealing lots of cleavage out of my short slinky dress. Then as the spectacle I was making had the attention of everyone but Sean, he would grab the cash, and put it in the two briefcases he was 'carrying for Jim's money.' I would then start shouting at Jim and Sean. They would say they were leaving because they did not come out to be harassed by a drunk. After they left the room they would wait out in the limo for me. After they left, I would eventually turn from my 'angry drunk' state back to my overly flirty one. Few minutes after that I would pretend to get sick and run out of the room. Once I met them in the limo, which would reside in the neighboring parking lot throughout the night, we would vanish.

Johnson nodded twice after Jim finished explaining the plan. We stood up and I adjusted my short dress once again. I checked my heels were done up tight as Rally called me my taxi. I looked up, “Hey Spides, how do look?”

“The golden blond wig looks good on you.” I smile at that. When I looked in the mirror earlier I looked hot, though I prefer my natural red hair. My red dress was revealing but I had seen worse. My jewelry was also gold, along with my 6 inch stiletto heels that had thin ribbon criss cross up my leg right above the knee. My clutch was red with gold metal clasp. My nails I had painted this morning red with the tips gold. He smiled at me as he came over, “Good luck and stay safe, you hear me Wolf?”

I hugged him tight, “I'll be as bad as I can in a good safe way.” I pulled back and smiled at him. “So what will you be up to this fine evening, dear brother o'mine?”

“They're having a few street races on the other side of town. I am going to race and assert Poison's dominance in the street racing crowd.”

“You keep safe too.” I smiled at the boys as the doorbell rang. Show time. I grabbed my clutch as I exited the house. The ride to Lucky's was calming and quiet. The moon was still just rising, reminding me the night was just beginning.