Chapter Five | Days of the Week

This week was the craziest for everyone. Especially for Yoongi and Jimin. Jimin hasn't been home for the whole week. Not a call, text or anything. During practices, they didn't say words to each other. Even if Yoongi tried to talk to Jimin, he wouldn't answer him or just gives him a very quiet hi and goes over quickly to Jungkook or Taehyung. Let's just recap what's happened to the two of them.

Monday
Jimin and Yoongi got into that argument. Jimin was struck. Jimin mentioned they were even done, leaving Yoongi broke and home alone while Jimin was at Taehyungs and Jungkooks.

Tuesday
Yoongi realized that day they were actually broken up. Crying most of that day. Jimin was doing the same. Having the comfort of Jungkook and Taehyung was the difference between the two of them though.

Wednesday
It was also almost no different. Yoongi went over to Namjoon and Seokjins place to find some comfort. It was also another off day for everyone. Yoongi just received love from the both of them. Making him feel good for a few minutes.

Hoseok went over to Jungkooks and Taehyungs where Jimin was still resting and healing at with his friends. They played a few games all together to try to get Jimins mind off of it.

Thursday
This was one of the scary days. They all finally; especially Jimin and Yoongi, got enough energy to start to practice again. They had to practice with insane focus and try hard. The concert was Monday. They still weren't speaking to each other. Jimin couldn't bring himself to talk to him and Yoongi couldn't bring himself to try to talk and just get ignored.

While they were practicing everyone was noticing Jimin kind of stumbling with his footwork and being more clumsy than his usual self. Even if he is the cute clumsy person they all love, he's never clumsy during practice. At least, not like this. Jin caught on quickly and grabbed Jimin fast under his arms before he collapsed during the choragraphy practice. He helped him stand back up but knew he couldn't from the way his knees were shaking so bad. Slowly getting him to sit down on the floor and then to lay down. He had his eyes closed, but he wasn't out.

"Jimin. Jimin hyung" Jungkook cried out worried. Kneeling down and grabbed his hands. Pushing his hair out of his face and patting his cheek.

"Quit Jungkook", Namjoon sighed,"Nothing's very wrong. He's just resting. His body is shutting down. It's stress"

Taehyung kneeled down and nodded a little as he starred at Jimin. Watching his body slowly go to sleep. "He hasn't slept well these last few days. He's up hours on end" Taehyung admitted. Both of the maknaes got up. Helping each other pick Jimin up which wasn't much of a struggle. They carried him to one of the corners of the room. Propping his head with towels, a nice lukewarm rag on his forehead and another towel over him to give him some sort of comfort till he wakes up.

During the entire time, Yoongi watched from a few feet away. Almost not being able to practice. Stomach in knots from guilt as he saw Jimin just laying there. He even had to stop practicing cause he felt so sick at his stomach. Sitting down close to where Jimin was and watching him closely.

It was the end of practice when Jimin woke up. Yoongi himself helped him up and then picked him up while he was half asleep. Outside of the studio on their way to their homes, Jungkook took Jimin from Yoongis arms and was carrying him back to their place. Absolutely stunning Yoongi when he did so. When he was gonna argue about it, Jungkook told him that Jimin hasn't said that he wanted to go home yet. So he was gonna take him back to their house. Jimin rested again but this time in Taehyung and Jungkooks bed after minutes and minutes of arguing that he can be on the couch. He didn't like the idea of taking their space, but he was under Jungkook and Taehyungs demand. With a days rest, Jimin was fine. It wasn't over though.