Chapter Two | Silent

Jimin slammed the door when he walked into him and Yoongi's home. Making Yoongi, that was sitting on the couch jump.

Jimin didnt feel like arguing. Not one bit. He was too tired from rehearsal. He went over and sat down next to him. Leaning his head onto Yoongis shoulder.

"How was practice?" Yoongi mumbled as he continued to write on several pieces of paper.

"Tiring. Hard. Taehyung had to change his shoes because he kept slipping. So they're doing something to the floor to make it less slippery. I forgot what they said it was"

Jimins eyes started to get heavy as he was falling asleep, but his head hit the cushions when Yoongi got up off of the couch. Papers in hand and went upstairs.

Instead of being heavy, Jimins eyes started to water. Sitting up and fixing his hair that the couch made a little static.

He was about to get up and go to bed and not say a word to Yoongi, until he came back downstairs no papers in his hands.

Jimin was just a tad bit confused until Yoongi sat down onto couch but was more confused when he sat down, arms around Jimins waist and pulled him into his lap as he sat up against the arm of the couch. Cuddling his back into his chest. Burying his head into his neck.

"I'm sorry about today Jimin. I really am. I know I hurt the guys, especially you today. I was just really into my writing and I want to finish"

Jimin nodded just a little. Shaking his head.

"Thats not the point Yoongi.. We have a concert in less then a week and we need to practice while we can. Even if we can dance flawlessly. Manager hyung was not happy when he found out when you left"

Yoongi groaned softly. Backing firing which Jimin wasnt expecting.

"You told me to leave"

Jimin growled as he pulled away from Yoongi. Standing up and in front of him.

"Are you kidding me!? I didnt expect you to pick your music over your friends you know!" Jimin shot.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes. Laying back onto the couch. Jimins eyes widened and he glared again. Cheeks red from anger.

Running upstairs to their bedroom he slammed the door shut. Pulling off his shirt and jeans and putting on basketball shorts. Crawling into bed after checking his phone for any messages. Falling asleep quickly after a few stray tears.

Downstairs Yoongi was close to crying, but wasn't gonna let him self do such a thing.

'When the musics done, everything will be okay... It has to be... Hes just stressed from the concert Yoongi it'll be fine he's not really upset at you'

He rubbed his eyes and turned the tv channel. Watching a show about addictions and having interventions about them.

Was he addicted to music? Alot of people would say they are. But he means addicted. Thinking of it all day. Yes his career is music both ways. The Bangtan and AgustD pathways.

He couldn't say hes actually addicted to it, just maybe a little over worked about it.

Quickly turning off the tv, he started thinking about food. He didn't eat that much today while working. Getting up, going into the kitchen and making himself some cereal. He thought of going upstairs and asking Jimin if he wanted some to, but he knew he would probably get yelled at.

He sat at the island counter. All he could hear was the tv in the living room and the sound of him eating. Everything almost silent. Something he didnt like...

(an: sorry this was so short ¡^¡)