Chapter Four | Broken

No one was moving. Both of them were afraid to. What could you say after this? Tell each other they're sorry? That Yoongi tells Jimin that he is sorry for smacking him in the face just now after having a ridiculous and childish argument. How could they go back on this? They couldn't. They would have to forget and forgive. Jimin couldn't.

He yanked his wrist away. Taking a few steps back to the door of the room and grabbing at the knob. It wouldn't turn. Or he couldn't bring himself to turn it himself. "Wait Jimin... I don't... I don't know what to say. All I can say... I'm sorry. Look I'm just stressed Jimin okay?"

Jimin felt his eyes tear up. Quickly wiping the stray tears away. "That's all you had to say..." With those words he found the strength to open the door. Leaving and going to the dance room where he called Jungkook and Taehyung out of the room. When Yoongi went back near around a few minutes later after Jimin left, he was told that they were leaving early and going to their homes. When Yoongi arrived at his and Jimins home, he expected that he wouldn't be there. What he didn't expect was to get a text from Jungkook himself telling Yoongi that Jimin was gonna be staying the next few nights, maybe one or ten at their house.

That's when Yoongi hit the rock bottom. All of this was because of his music. Maybe he did need a small break and this would never have happened. Why couldn't he just take a small break for a day or two? To spend his time with Jimin. To catch up like he's been on a trip for a whole week without a message or phone call. He was broke now. All he can do is work on his music and get it done, but now... now he didn't want to work on it. His mind was frozen or blank and full of other things. Emotions, problems, thoughts.

Jimin was sitting on Jungkook and Taehyungs' couch. He changed into a pair of Taehyungs sweatpants and one of Jungkooks white t-shirts. Blankets and a pillow on the couch as they all three sat there. Comforting Jimin as he was sobbing into his hands. Handing him tissues over and over as he used them up and filling up a small trash can.

"Can you tell us what happened now Jimin? You have to tell someone to get it off of your chest you know" Jungkook spoke as he continued to rub Jimins back. Squeezing his shoulder from time to time. Making sure he at least felt comfortable while he was sad.

Jimin hiccuped as he blew his nose into a tissue. Throwing it away, using a drop of hand sanitizer and another tissue. Wiping his eyes first then his nose. "I-I just..", he coughed,"He kept telling me to hit him... over and over again and... I couldn't bring myself to do it you guys it's not okay... he kept telling me to stop being fragile and I guess stop being a baby b-but...", he looked his friends in the eyes,"I'm not a baby... a-am I?"

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately shook their heads as soon as he looked in their directions. He was sitting in between the two of them so now Taehyung was joining in on rubbing Jimins back and groping his shoulder to feel comfortable. "You're not a baby Jimin hyung", Taehyung mumbled,"Everyone has emotions and can be emotional. It means being human. Sure everyone has a baby side. An immature side, but that's also being human. No one, no one in this world acts their age. No one. They can act younger or older. Never their age"

Jimin and Jungkook were looking at Taehyung. Doing nothing but blinking. He looked both of them in the eyes back and forth. Cheeks turning red,"D-Did I say something wrong?"

Both of them shook their heads. Smiling at him then smiling at each other. "I expected Namjoon to say something like that. That was amazing Taehyung" Jimin smiled as he moved a little and leaned against him. Head on his shoulder and smiling. "That meant a lot"

Taehyung laughed softly under his breath. A wide smile and hugging Jimin. "That's why I'm here. Jungkook too". Jungkook nodded in agreement. Also joining and hugging Jimin. All of them smiling and cuddling till it was late and the younger went to bed. Jimin staying and sleeping comfortably on the couch.

Yoongi was sitting up on the bed. The bedside lamp on and the music sheets all over the bed. Phone in his hands as he continued to type away. He's been texting Jimin paragraphs. Calling him over and over again. Not answering or anything. Was this really the end of the both of them? He didn't want it to end like this. He didn't want it to end at all.

The only good news, he was very close to finishing the song.

(an- sorry this was such a short chapter. it wasn't planned to be long. don't forget to vote and comment as well as follow :) also, two more chapters left. I am sad it is ending, but very happy so I can also start on new books)