Chapter One | Tardy

All that could be heard was silence as they stood there frozen in front of each other. Jimin skin pale and Yoongi's face still red.

Jimin bobbed his head next to Taehyung as he listened to his three hyungs rap to their Cypher 3 in the dance studio. It was just another practice day as usual. Well everyone thought.

Jimin watched as Yoongi panted when the song ended. Sweat beads dripping down his face, only because they practiced 3 songs and went straight to this one.

He bit his lip at Yoongis messy hair even though the midnight blue beanie covered most of it.

"Can we please take a break before I break a hip" Hoseok cried as he squeezed the back of his thigh a little, massaging himself.

"Yeah. We'll take like a ten minute break" Namjoon smiled as he wiped his face with the towel Jin threw at him.

Jimin smiled as he held out his arms for cuddle time with Yoongi but a frown quickly replaced it as he just walked past him like he invisible. Jimin didnt take it hard though.

'Maybe he's just going to the restroom'

But he doubted his own words. He pulled his knees to his chest but was quickly taken out of the position when Jungkook and Taehyung tackled him down. Making him laugh and smile at the youngers.

"Whats wrong Jimin hyung!" Jungkook sung.

Jimin just sat up as Jungkook just laid his head in his hyungs lap with Taehyung leaning against his shoulder.

"Nothing you two-"

"-its mean Yoongi again isn't it" Taehyung admitted correctly.

Jimins smile dropped immediatly. Causing Taehyung to nod at him being correct.

"Its just", Jimin started to confess as he felt his eyes tear up as pools ,"He's been like this for a month.. Immersed in that stupid rap song of his.. He don't even glance at me anymore it feels like.."

Jungkook reached up, grabbing Jimins chin and shaking it all.

"Just give it time Jiminie hyung. He'll be done soon. Then he'll be all over you"

Jimin felt his cheeks warm up as he laughed and brushed the maknaes hand off.

"Shut up"

All three just laughed softly. Taking their phones out. Jimin taking a few pictures while Jungkook and Taehyung just went through Twitter.

When the ten minute break was over, they all got up. Then waited another five ridiculous minutes for Yoongi to came back, but still wasnt in the room.

When Hoseok went to go get him, Jimin put his hand on his chest. Stopping him.

"I'll go get him" he growled, causing Hoseok to step back.

"Uh oh. Yoongi is in trouble now" Jin mumbled as Jimin left the room.

Going down a narrow hallway of several rooms he made it into a clear three wall glass room. Yoongi facing the sound board recording window part of the room. Headphones on his ears. Back to the door. To Jimin.

Jimin didnt hesitate to take headphones off of his ears, place them down, grab the pencil, break the lead and set it down onto the paper.

"What the hell!?" Yoongi snapped until he turned and saw it was Jimin.

"Break was over eight minutes ago"

Yoongi just shrugged a little ,"Eight minutes wont hurt anyone. Im coming im coming"

That only made Jimins blood boil. No sorry I made you guys wait or anything?

"If your not gonna take this practice seriously then take your song and do it at home. But then if you do that you'll be sleeping on the couch"

Jimins skin turned as white as snow when Yoongi grabbed his papers, broken pencil and left with his phone in his hand.

"See you when you get home" he mumbled.

Leaving just like that. Jimin stared at the fading handprint on the glass door. Frozen till his mind took over. He ran out the glass room. Standing in the hallway.

"Good! I didn't wanna practice with your lazy ass anyways!" he screamed, probably startling everyone in the building.

He felt a hand grab onto his shoulder. Turning to see Namjoon standing above him. Giving him a confused look.

"What was that about? Where is he going? Were not done"

"Hes going home", Jimin admitted ,"He chose that stupid song over us.."

Namjoon just smiled. Rubbing Jimins back as they walked back to the dance studio together.

"Hes just focused at the moment Jimin. When he finishes that song he'll be his normal self. He just really wants to finish that song. So he can be with you as soon as he finishes it" he winked.

Jimin just laughed and glared ,"Shut up perv. Go suck off Jin"

Namjoons face turned a bright pink. Glaring back as they entered the room.

"I was being helpful. Your the pervert" he squeaked embarrassed which only made Jimin laugh.

"Pervert about what?" Jin smiled as he stood up from the floor, brushing off his sweater.

Namjoon shook his head ,"Nothing nothing. Lets just rehe-"

"-Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as he fixed his hair a little.

When he saw red tint in Jimins eyes and how his face got a little swollen from being so upset, he didn't expect an answer. So they just continued with the rehearsal.

(an: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the story ♥ I hope you vote, comment and follow ♥)

Ripped Pieces ✓ Yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें