(12) Working Hard

Mizuki POV

Tobi kept working hard and I kept making creatures. Though even though I was working hard I was beginning to get worried about Tobi. He kept working. Though I had no idea what he was doing he seemed to be having a lot of drama with Sasuke these days. I had no idea why the two even associated with each other but I was sure it was an Uchiha problem. I didn't really trust Sasuke but then again I'm sure neither did Tobi.

I felt strange about it. The normal me would never worry about anything but I knew I was worried about Tobi.

He was working hard all the time and it made me feel uneasy. I was changing. I had noticed.

I began to think and my mind wandered.I went back to making more creatures before I decided to just go outside. I felt strange going inside the hideout without Tobi's permission. I walked around for a while before deciding to go even further out. I wondered if I would get noticed because I was wearing an Akatsuki outfit but I decided to go out anyway.

I went to the nearest village that was quite far out from the hideout and stared down at the village from a tree. The village reminded me of my life before I joined the Akatsuki. Normal. Or at least, normal for a rouge ninja. I stayed there for a good fifteen minutes before going back to the hideout. It was mid-afternoon and the sun was about to set when I got back to the hideout and I walked into my room and sat down I laid down for a while before I fell asleep.

---

Daddy, what did you do to mommy?"

My father looked down at me his eyes turbulent,"I...I..." he said stuttering.

I looked at his bloodstained hands and back at my mother whos body looked lifeless.

I walked closer to her trying to get a better look but I felt my fathers hand grab my arm.I looked at his hand that was on my arm, the contact suddenly felt threating.

"Did you... hurt mommy?" I asked my voice gentle and quiet.

He visibly bit his bottom lip,"Yes, I-I hurt her," he responded.

I looked deep into his eyes as I tilted my head,"Die," I said extending my arm as ice began coming out of it.

The ice pierced him through... and the blood dropped down.

---

I immediately sat up straight quickly and began to pant why was I thinking of such a thing right now?

Then it finally clicked. I had been worried about Tobi and when my mother died I wished I had been worried more about her. Either that or emotionlessly. I didn't want to feel worried but I didn't have a choice.

I looked around and I saw Tobi sleeping beside me. I scoffed thinking he was probably awake and slowly got out of bed and waved my hand in front of his face expecting him to say something but surprisingly nothing ended up happening.

I leaned closer to his face and gulped. Was he actually sleeping?

I looked at him and sighed, He had been working so hard lately he barely slept. I slowly removed my Akatsuki cloak and put it on him. I continued staring at his face before smiling. He wasn't as bad as I thought him out to be.

Tobi.

I smiled before getting up slowly and beginning to make even more ice creatures.

Obito POV

I woke up at once as I felt my eyes snapped open. I felt my eyebrow twitch. How could I sleep so carelessly here?

Mizuki had been here when I was thinking and I slept with my mask on. She could've removed it while I was sleeping. I clenched my fists was I really becoming careless.

I slowly flipped over in bed only to notice there was a cloak over me. It was an Akatsuki cloak and seeing as I was already wearing mine it meant only one thing.

I looked to where Mizuki was sleeping before realizing she wasn't there. My eyebrow rose. Where was she then? I then spotted her sitting down on the floor making bugs and I felt a smile slowly spread on my face.

She wasn't wearing her Akatsuki cloak.

She hadn't removed my mask when I was sleeping. I was sure of it.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt my heart began to beat. It seemed I was beginning to trust someone again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Twelfth Chapter| Working Hard completed❤️❤️❤️

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~