(5) Five Tails

Mizuki POV

"Five tails, huh?"

My voice wavered slightly as Tobi yelled at nothing in particular in the background.

He had taken me to the hideout successfully, surprisingly, and I was told something about the five tails jinchuriki.

So here we are me and Tobi walking towards the area that Pein-sama told us to go.

Meanwhile Tobi's being louder and weirder than usual. Or maybe he's always like this... I wouldn't know. I've only known him for five days.

I continued walking in a straight line for about five minutes until I heard and abrupt scream come from behind me.

I immediately turned around and looked at Tobi. I looked at him and then at the ground. I blinked a few times and looked back at Tobi.

His body was bent over looking at a rock as if he had never seen one before in his life.

I walked up to him as my eyebrow twitched repeatedly.

"Tobi, let's go."

He looked at me and then back at the rock,"Tobi saw this rock fly."

I nodded slowly in a sarcastic manner.

We continued walking and Tobi yelled again.

"He's there! Tobi found him!"

I immediately turned my head around and followed him silently as he ran through a bunch of bushes.

When we made it through I face palmed as I watched Tobi tackle a random stranger.

I litterally walked away silently as Tobi realized that not just anyone wearing a hat was Han of the steam.

He than ran after me scratching the back of his head sheepishly,"Tobi made a mistake."

I scoffed before looking up at him and staring at his mask. I didn't understand why he needed a mask. Tobi could probably me knocked over by something as simple as a potato. So I didn't see the point in him covering his face.

I shrugged. It was none of my business I was filling my mind with unnecessary things.

I continued searching a long time and Tobi fell far behind me.

I finally saw the person I was looking for. I stopped walking and a small smile spread across my face.

"Han of the steam..."

There was a silence as I extended my hand

"DID MIZUKI-CHAN FIND HAN-SAN?"

I immediately flinched as I watched Han turn around slowly and I gave Tobi a disgusted look.

I looked back ahead at me at Han who was running at Tobi.

I smiled before walking behind Tobi and pushing him forward.

Tobi immedietly shrieked and backed up tripping on a medium sized rock which he sent flying at Han's nose.

To my surprise, Han of the steam fell down and I blinked a few times at his face-planted-unconcious body.

I clasped my hand,"Tobi, you actually did something right for once!"

Tobi sat up pointing his finger at me,"M-Mizuki-c-chan pushed Tobi."

I nodded quickly,"You're absolutely right Tobi, I did."

I looked down at Han and slowly put my ice on his legs and arms.

I stood up straight with both my hands on my hips.

"Now Tobi don't touch the ice or your finger will fall-"

But it was too late. He had already poked it. Tobi held his extremly red finger and I sighed before taking Han and throwing him over my shoulder.

Tobi immedietly started running in circles around me while waving his hands frantically.

"Will Tobi's finger actually fall off?"

I shrugged,"I don't know it depends how much you touch your finger."

From that moment on Tobi was silent for the rest of the walk. It was probably because he was worried abruptly for his finger but I had a strange feeling he was thinking of something else.

I shrugged a second time. Yet again it really was none of my business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fifth Chapter| Tobi❤❤❤

Vote

Comment

Enjoy