(8) Mr. Serious

Mizuki POV

I was sitting in the hideout with my eyes narrowed. I had just finished trying to cut Kisame and now I was in my room thinking.

A war, huh?It seemed strange to me to be repeating what we had done in the pass. Two sides fighting each other endlessly, both losing constant blood. It was a sickening sight for most and yet war didn't bother me too much. Not until now. I had now received intel from Kisame about how the five great nations were alligning to defeat Tobi.

"Tobi" or rather "Madara Uchiha" had to have some overpowered strength in order to declare war on the five great nations and even though I hated to admit I probably couldn't go against a single village, not without suffering injuries.

So Tobi... the Tobi I had known who tripped on rocks, touched dry ice and said the most foolish things was declaring war on the whole shinobi war.
It was ridiculous. It was unbelievable... unless he truly was the Madara Uchiha the great elders in the village had told me about, but still, I was thoroughly confused. How could he, Madara Uchiha still be alive? If he truly was him then he could possibly be able to win the war but still did he even exist? He should've been long dead.

I immediately sat up, and stared at the wall. I could feel my heart beating and I put both my hands on my chest.

Why did I feel so intimidated?

I got up slowly and walked out the door to Zetsu. He looked at me and when he saw me approaching him he turned his back to me.

"Zetsu," I said.

"What?"

I rolled my eyes before asking them a question,"What is Tobi?"

"Tobi is Tobi," White Zetsu said.

I thought to myself quietly and sighed.

This wasn't like me to not be straightforward. I was always straight to the point but still I had just seen him an hour ago.

He had been so busy lately and thinking to myself I knew it would be better to stay quiet. I would confront him tomorrow.

A day passed and I woke up early prepared to talk to Tobi but as always I waited until I heard footsteps meaning Kisame was awake but I never ended up hearing it. I slowly walked out of my room thinking that perhaps he was just asleep and opened his room door after knocking four times. I looked around and gulped a single time when I realized he wasn't there.

From there I shrugged and leaned beside the doorframe of Tobi's room which was quite the distance away from me and Kisame's rooms. The hideout was much bigger than it always had been.

A few minutes went by of me standing in perfect silence and I heard a voice from the inside of the room,"Come in," the deep voice said,"you've been standing there for quite a while..."

I immediately opened the door and saw Tobi with the same mask he had on, as usual. He was glaring at me through his mask with his red sharingan eye and I almost stiffened. That was, until I remembered my nature. I was cold like ice, I didn't care about words and I didn't mix my troubles with any sort of feelings.

I stood up straight,"So...who are you really? Are you really Madara Uchiha?"

His eye looked up at me,"I am," he said,"but for you to be asking me such a question...its not like you Mizuki. Did you have a coma or something?"

I rolled my eyes,"You don't know what I'm like, and asking me questions won't work, Tobi,"I said rolling my eyes.

Tobi chuckled deeply and I felt a dark aura fill the room.

His sharingan eyes glowed even brighter as he spoke louder,"And yet... I could be saying the same thing to you Mizuki."

There was a silence...

He spoke,"Have I ever asked you about your past Mizuki?"

I stiffened,"No," I responded.

"Have I ever trespassed into your personal problems?"

"No," I responded yet again.

"Has anyone in the Akatsuki ever questioned your past?"

"No."

"Did Pein question it?"

"No."

"Konan?"

"No."

"Itachi?"

"No."

There was a long silence as I almost hanged by head in embarrassment. I had forgotten the last time I had stuck my nose into someone else's business and Tobi asking me all these questions made me feel uneasy.

It wasn't like me to concern myself with others.

Tobi then faced me his red sharingan glowing,"Have I ever questioned your true identity?"

There was a long silence,"No," I said.

I stood up straight again as I felt a sense of pride fill me up again. I was Mizuki I didn't get depressed so easily.

"But yet, I don't wear a mask, Tobi. I don't hide my face. I would believe you if you took the mask off."

He scoffed and then sighed,"Your helpless. You always were stubborn."

I smiled,"It's in my nature."

My smile faded,"Take the mask off," I commanded my voice serious.

Finally Tobi began to stand up,"It seems you don't know your place, here."

He began walking towards me and I simply scoffed and rolled my eyes,"Tobi, you can't hurt me. Not with your power."

Tobi chuckled,"You underestimate me, Mizuki."
His sharingan eye opened wider and immediately put a border of dry ice around me so Tobi couldn't touch me.

His eye opened even wider and I felt my heart skip a beat as I felt myself fade into a dark abyss.

...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eighth Chapter| Mr. Serious completed❤️❤️❤️

I want to get back on the move with this story so I can complete it.

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~