(16) Scaly Snakeman

Mizuki POV

I tried to forget about Kisame. He was the least of my problems. I had forced myself to forget about him or at least the best I could. Unlike my other comrades, his memory was still in my mind but even still I couldn't stay stuck on him. He would always be in my memory. After all, he was the man who caused me to smile so much. I could never forget about him.

I felt tired and sighed.

There was nothing to do and nothing to see. I sighed, I wanted excitement. Something entertaining.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind and I gave a devilish smile. Perhaps, just maybe, I could put a tracer on Tobi. The next time he came here I could put a tracer on him. I smiled before planning silently.

A week passed and Tobi came back to the hideout. He was staying here for a short while, I could tell, but I noticed that he never stepped on the water droplet I had set up in his room. I could never sense my chakra moving in the hideout as I should of if he had stepped on it. Only I could sense it, and the only way you could tell it wasn't just normal water was if you looked at it carefully which wouldn't be hard for Tobi because he had the sharingan. I sighed, perhaps he had seen it was there.

It was at that moment that I felt his chakra approach my room door and I immediately made another droplet in front of the door.

The door burst open at once and it made a loud noise as it hit the wall. I smiled and scoffed. There Tobi was and he stepped in.

I smiled.

I got him.

He had stepped right on the water droplet. He did something quickly and slowly turned around closing the door.

---

I day passed and Tobi left and I began to follow him. I made a water clone to trace him.

I followed him for quite a long time before I saw him go to the old hideout. My eyebrows furrowed as I watched him land in front of a man.

He looked like a snake.

That and he had one attached to him as if it was a tail.

My eyes narrowed as I stopped jumping and stayed there. I watched him land in front of him and stayed there as I watched them have a conversation. I looked at him wondering what he was doing. I was bored.

That was until I saw coffins come out of the ground I didn't recognize all of them but seeing Itachi's dead body made me interested all of a sudden. I blinked twice. They were the previous Akatsuki. I looked at the five coffins with wide eyes as the man with grey hair and pale scaly skin made one more coffin appear. This one actually made Tobi flinch and my eyes widened. I tilted my head. Black long hair, red-clad armour and fair skin.

He resembled Itachi and after connecting the dots my eyebrows rose.

I blinked a couple times and my eyes widened.

Was he Madara Uchiha?

He looked more like what the elders had said he had looked like. Long black hair they would always say. Tobi had short black hair and there was no doubt in my mind he was an Uchiha. I bit my bottom lip. The Madara in the coffin I was sure he was the real Madara. After all, if he wasn't Tobi wouldn't have flinched.

I kept looking down at the hideout before I sighed. I would have to get the information back to the real me. I began jumping away very very far away from where Tobi was when I felt a chakra following me from a very distant location. I immediately knew it wasn't Tobi but either way I didn't want anyone to know I was here. I decided to immediately run into a tree the water would splash, the jutsu undo and all the information would go back to the original.

---

My eyes snapped open.

So that's what Tobi had been doing.

I felt myself gulp. Tobi wasn't Tobi and Tobi wasn't Madara. So who was he?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sixteenth Chapter | Scaly Snakemen ❤❤❤

Vote

Comment

Enjoy~