sixteen.

Hey guys!! I know I haven't updated lately, but I've been busy. lol. and my vibes for this story are kinda fading. but since i love you guys, I'll keep

writing. ilygsm❤️

Nialls POV

I sat impatiently in my uncomfortable hospital bed watching the Telly. nothing new.

I dreaded checking my phone because I would have 10489291002949029 tweets, texts, you name it. Because I'm famous, as you would say...

I would just like one day. One simple fucking day to go somewhere and not be followed, tweeted about, stalked, I just would like to spend time being normal.

Oh well. Fuck it.

I heard a light knock on the door. It's probably mum or someone. I sat up in my bed and turned the tv off.

"Come in." I said quietly.

A nurse came in with a wheel chair. She had curly hair reddish brown color, fake tan, long nails, and her perfume could kill a lad.

"Hi honey, would you like to see the other victim in the accident?" She asked, coming close to the bed.

Well, that would be the nice thing, wouldn't it? Or would that be rude. Maybe I should pay for there hospital bill because I feel bad. Even though I have absolute no idea who caused the accident.

"Uh ya' sure.."

Once we got to the room, I heard sobbing. Oh no... What if the person is dead and that's there family. I couldn't go in there... I knocked on the door and walked in. There was no family, just a girl holding another girl. Well, that sounded weird.

"Niall?" Someone said, Looking up at me. I looked at the non injured one and saw it was Kendall.

Is that Leah.

She looks awful...

And I'm the cause.

I rolled myself to the bed and held on to Leah's hand.

"Leah, what's wrong, honey?" I whispered, kissing her hand.

I looked at her and tears threatened to fall from my eyes. The girl I'm I love with is in the hospital.

but so am I.

But..

I'm okay. She isn't.

There's wires everywhere on her, she is in casts, bandages, I.V.'s, meds... Then there's me with a minor concussion and a broken leg.

She looked at me and moved her hand away.

"Niall, I'm sorry.. I can't do this. look what I did to you!" she said, tears rolling down her face.

"Leah, please..I'm fine, look at me. I'm fine. but you need to get better. for me. please." I said, trying to cheer her up.

"NIALL, WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER? YOURE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME AGAIN." she shouted with what little voice she has from crying.

she's right.. I'm just gonna leave. I can't deny it because I know I am. tour, the lads, my family.. a relationship just isn't going to work.

"leah, I- I'm sorry.." I said and left the room.

Fuck.

2 weeks later...

i walked on my crutches with Harry carrying my bags as we went on the bus. we're leaving Pittsburgh. Leah. everything that has happened lately. I really messed up... big time. I need to go though. my band is finally making it big, I need it.

I sat on the bus as we started moving, I realized what we were leaving.

I can't.

I need her.

I texted Delilah and made arrangements.

otp:

"Del, please?"

"what do I get out of this?" I could tell she was smiling with grin.

I huffed threw the line.

"how much do you want," I said

"oh Niall, silly, I don't want your money. I already told you. I want you. then I'll take you to my pathetic cousin"

do it for Leah, Niall.

"Del, that's risky. what if she finds out."

"no ones gonna find out. just stay in town for a little. your concerts are canceled for 3 more weeks, it will be fine."

"fine... I'll see you at 8" I said and hung up.

I'm doing it for leah. just remember that.

....I just agreed to fuck the love of my life's cousin..

GREEAT.